Camelbak Chute 1L Water Bottle (BLUEGRASS) uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY UNKNOWN

The Chute? 1L water bottle by CamelBak is designed for hydration on demand, whether you're in the backcountry or sitting at your desk. The ergonomic high-flow spout is angled and contoured for efficient, full-on hydration. The leak-proof, tethered cap twists off with just half a turn and conveniently snaps into the handle so it's out of the way when you're drinking. Threads for the cap are on the inside of the spout so you get a comfortable lip seal. And the one-piece tether is twice as clever as any you'll see on the market. It keeps the top locked out of your way for one-handed refills on the go. Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking Comfortable to Carry: Handle designed to comfortable carry a full liter of water Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling Half Turn Cap gives you easy access to your water The spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe Durable and leak-proof 100% BPA-Free Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean Bottle Material: BPA-free Eastman Tritan? Copolyster Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene Size: 10 X 3.5 in / 25.4 X 8.89cm Weight: 6.08 oz Hydration Capacity: 32 oz / 1 L see more...

Sum W.
i really like this water bottle. it holds an entire liter of liquid, which is perfect for long workouts and hikes. not a huge fan of the mouthpiece. it's very big and chunky. definitely recommend buying this water bottle, but only if you're an active person
Emily R.
Erie, PA
Love this water bottle. It’s easy to carry around and really helps me reach my water goals every day! The cap is hard to get on and off to fill but other than that it’s awesome! I love it and I’ve recommended it to many of my friends!
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
LOVE this water bottle. It holds one liter of water and has measurements printed on the side to make tracking your water intake easy. It was pretty affordable, I believe I purchased this item for 15 dollars. It's very sturdy (dropped it a few times) and doesn't crack. Another great aspect of this bottle is that it's spill proof! I tuck it into my back pack with absolutely no worries of it spilling on all my gear. Great product!
kai f.
I love this bottle. You’re supposed to drink daily 40oz of water a day and this bottle alone is 32oz and I think that’s great. It’s not too far from what you should drink and it’s really durable and long lasting.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I have been a Nalgene fan for many years but I always had wanted an easier way to drink out the bottle. I can't tell you how many times I've spilled water all over myself because the opening is so big! Well recently my sister bought me this water bottle... and I cannot be happier with it! The chute opening is a great size, and I prefer this to the eddy mouthpiece (for cleanliness!). Fortunately I have not had any issues with leaking... This water bottle comes with me everywhere I go!
Ann L.
I love this water bottle it holds the perfect amount of water in it for a work out or filled a few times daily. I love the hook on it to carry anywhere I want and can get a clip on it to clip on my bags. This is a great water bottle to be able to get a lot in at a time. Love the open mouth.
Caitlin H.
Love this water bottle for being able to chug! It's easier to drink out of while doing things than a Nalgene is, and much easier to drink faster than the classic camelbak is.