BY CAMELBAK

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The new Chute 1L water bottle is designed for hydration on demand, whether you are in the backcountry or sitting at your desk. The ergonomic high-flow spout is angled and contoured for efficient, full-on hydration. The leak-proof, tethered cap twists off with just half a turn and conveniently snaps into the handle so its out of the way when youre drinking. We even put the threads for the cap on the inside of the spout so you get a comfortable lip seal. Features: Angled spout provide an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling Half Turn Cap gives you easy access to your water100% Free of BPA and BPSSpecifications: Container Material: BPA-free CopolyesterLid Material: PolypropyleneBrand: CamelBak see more...

Review (1)
Taigan S.
This water bottle is seriously the best! I love the smaller hole to drink from males running and drinking a lot easier! It holds 32 ounces which makes it easy to have in tote and I know if I drink 3 I'm good for the day. I bought it for 10 dollars which hello super affordable and it has been thrown around and still looks like I just bought it.