Camelbak Better Bottle  uploaded by SaraAnn B.Camelbak Better Bottle  uploaded by Sara W.Camelbak Better Bottle  uploaded by Ashley J.

BY CAMELBAK BETTER BOTTLE

Camelbak Better Bottle
  • "The only downside compared to some of the competitor water bottles is that it is a little more heavy but I think it is totally worth it! " in 9 reviews
  • "I think that these water bottles are very durable and have a nice handle that makes grabbing it and taking it on the go easy." in 5 reviews
Sara W.
Norman, OK
When I bought this bottle and it claimed that it encouraged me to drink more water, I was super skeptical. However, I simply cannot put this bottle down! I've since repurchased it 3 times. The only problem I had so far is dropping one and it resulted in a bent mouthpiece but it still works and closes!
Ariane A.
Eagan, MN
I love my Camelbak water bottle(s). I own 3 or 4. I just recently bought a one liter Camelbak in purple. I think that these water bottles are very durable and have a nice handle that makes grabbing it and taking it on the go easy. I like that they come in a variety in different sizes, as well as colors. Makes drinking water a lot easier. I especially like my purple liter Camelbak because it's keeping me motivated to get my 2+ liters down a day and I'm also staying stylish as well( Cute water bottles make me inspired to drink water for some reason). I had to figure out how to use the new straw/drinking top, but once I figured that you have to sort of squish it open to drink I find it easy to do, as well as the material thats used is very comfortable. Cleaning is a breeze as the straw detaches without issue, and it is dishwasher safe.
Jenna W.
I asked for a Camelbak water bottle for Christmas this year and I am so glad that I did! This water bottle is a little more than I would normally pay for a water bottle so it makes a great gift. I always have trouble staying hydrated and this water bottle encourages me to drink more. The straw is big which allows you to get more water with every drink. Some other things I love about this product is that the handle makes it easy to carry and with the bite valve, I can hold my water bottle upside down and there will be no leaks! Water only comes out if you bite the bite valve. Another bonus is that it comes in a bunch of fun colors! :)
Shannon C.
I am a big Camelbak fan and own two of these bottles. I like that it does not break. I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have dropped it and thrown it around. The straw is bigger so you actually drink more with each sip! The one thing I do no like about the bottles is the bitevalve. Water gets stuck in there and mold grows. Disgusting. I usually have to take a toothpick to reach inside and clean it out weekly or else you see the black crawling up the clear bitevalve. I actually bought a couple screw top lids which works well and solves this problem, but I really love the straw!
Diane K.
It is so durable and great to carry around! If you ever have a problem with mold or with it breaking you can go on their site and they will send you a replacement product for free with little questions asked! So great! You do need to be careful with the buildup that can happen in the rubber nozzle! But a tip....you can just pull off the rubber part and I take a qtip with vinegar or just hot water and rob it around to get any gunk out and then run it through the dishwasher! Don't forget this because if you let it go too long you can get mold in there. But Its a good product!
Jill V.
Greenwood, IN
Love my Camelbak to encourage me to drink more both while at the gym and at my desk. However, I have found if I leave it in the car or at my desk for an extended period of time (overnight) with water in it, then the next day, when I first go to use it there has been pressure build up and causes water to squirt out of the bite valve. I've had this happen with 2 different bottles, and once at an inopportune time!!
Devanshi P.
Charlotte, NC
This water bottle is everything. Durable, handy, and fun!

I've dropped my camelback numerous times and it barely shows. Of course there are scratches but is much more durable than any other bottle I've had. It is also easy to clip onto a backpack and can be carried easily due to its little handle and if you run on a treadmill or even when you are driving, the camel back allows you to quickly refresh yourself without worrying about opening a lid with one hand due to its unique design. Also due to its unique design, I keep drinking and drinking, just because its so different and fun! Fun way to stay hydrated.
Dana T.
Stevens Point, wi
This water bottle is perfect for the gym. There's no need to unscrew a cap and no spilling! The parts are easy to clean when it's taken apart correctly. Overall, worth the $15-$20. It will last for a long time. Replacement bites and straws are available, also.
Giselle G.
Fort Collins, CO
I love this water bottle, I got it because I needed something to put in my backpack while going to school. I didn't want the water to spill because I had some important stuff in there. This water bottle never leaked! The only problem I have heard is that sometimes mold will grow inside the straw/mouthpiece and you have to replace it, but if you wash it often you will not have this problem!
Molly B.
Madison, WI
I've had my water bottle for several years now with no complaints. I took it with me to class every day, to the gym, on hiking adventures, etc. and although there are some minor scratches it still looks relatively new. I also have not had issues with leaking or perspiration. I would recommend this water bottle to everyone. Depending on where you get it they also sometimes have cute designs!
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Does this bottle leak at all?
kelli.jensen.10
Spring Glen
How do you clean the "straw" throughly?
Kelsey A.
Is this bottle easy to clean thoroughly?
Edith G.
Severn, MD
Does this bottle let you get every last sip with the straw or do you have to take the lid and straw off to get the last couple ounces?
Melissa C.
Does this bottle keep your water cold throughout the day?