Camelbak Better Bottle  uploaded by SaraAnn B.Camelbak Better Bottle  uploaded by Sara W.Camelbak Better Bottle  uploaded by Ashley J.

BY CAMELBAK BETTER BOTTLE

Camelbak Better Bottle
  • "The only downside compared to some of the competitor water bottles is that it is a little more heavy but I think it is totally worth it! " in 9 reviews
  • "I think that these water bottles are very durable and have a nice handle that makes grabbing it and taking it on the go easy." in 5 reviews
Sara W.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
When I bought this bottle and it claimed that it encouraged me to drink more water, I was super skeptical. However, I simply cannot put this bottle down! I've since repurchased it 3 times. The only problem I had so far is dropping one and it resulted in a bent mouthpiece but it still works and closes!
SaraAnn B.
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green , VA
This is by far my favorite bottle. It makes it so easy for me to get my water drank everyday. It ups my intake, and I give all the credit to the bite valve! Love it!!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
Love this water bottle! The mouth piece is replaceable, and it's easy to clean otherwise. It can be a bit heavier than the others, but totally worth it because Camelbak bottles last forever!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Camelback water bottles are the best!!!! I can drink out of the all the time!! They make me want to drink more and more water every day!
Alex L.
Alex L.
Lexington, OH
I love this water bottle! It makes drinking water fun! The only thing I would change though would be to make it double walled. I hate having puddles of water on my desk!
Claudette D.
Claudette D.
Thomasville, NC
The bottle is a great design, but the spot used starts to leak after awhile. Also - it is difficult to clean the spot so it get mildewy after a while.
Sami D.
Sami D.
Oak Ridge, NJ
So convenient when I'm working out! I have 5 of these bottles and I love them all! No mess or anything!!!!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
This is by far one of my favorite water bottles. The straw and suction tube make it so easy to drink water and you'll find yourself drinking more water than ever! I absolutely love it! Just remember to run through a hot dish washer every so often because MOLD will grow in the suction tube.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Smithtown, NY
I am obsessed with this water bottle. It is amazing, and holds all different amounts of water. It even has a model that is a filter.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Stevens Point, wi
This water bottle is perfect for the gym. There's no need to unscrew a cap and no spilling! The parts are easy to clean when it's taken apart correctly. Overall, worth the $15-$20. It will last for a long time. Replacement bites and straws are available, also.
kelli.jensen.10
kelli.jensen.10
Spring Glen
How do you clean the "straw" throughly?
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Does this bottle leak at all?
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Is this bottle easy to clean thoroughly?
Edith G.
Edith G.
Severn, MD
Does this bottle let you get every last sip with the straw or do you have to take the lid and straw off to get the last couple ounces?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Does this bottle keep your water cold throughout the day?