Camelbak uploaded by Amber M.

BY CAMELBAK

The latest Eddy Kids designs for 2016 from Camelbak. Designed for see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Camelbak more...
These are the cutest its nice and easy for my son. And easy to keep track of when he's running around the house and grandparents house. Very affordable it did meet my expectations.
Amber M.
Clinton, MI
This is my one year old's favorite water bottle. It's actually the only water bottle he would ever drink from! I love that he can easily drink without spilling. The water bottle itself is super cute with fun designs! One downside is that there are no side handles for him to hold on to, but it doesn't seem to be an issue for him! Love this product!
Concha M.
Portsmouth, VA
This is my toddlers favorite water bottle. He can easily drink from it without spilling and the mouth piece is perfect for when he's in a chewing mood. The whole bottle, including the mouth piece and straw quickly come apart for easy washing.
Julie M.
I love my camelbak! It is super durable and is able to travel with me wherever I want to go! They are pretty easy to clean, I simply wash it off and throw it in the dishwasher. They are also pretty inexpensive considering how long they last!
Bryn V.
Review for: Camelbak more...
The best water bottle ever made. It is so good and makes it so easy to go from bottle to sippycup with this. The tip is awesome doesn’t spill and there isn’t enough good things to say. I could buy a hundred of them.
Lindsay H.
Omaha, NE
I love these especially for younger kids! The kids I nanny for use these every single day. They're so easy to carry around and even can fit in a backpack or purse! Worth the buy and definitely recommend!
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
This has helped so much for my son! It's gotten him to drink more water throughout the day! Worth the price in my opinion! Very durable and easy to carry with you! I would recommend for other parents!
Amber S.
MASON, MI
Review for: Camelbak more...
I love the fun designs. They are convenient and fit a need. Available at most major retailers. However, they are pricey and hard to clean.
rachel k.
duxbury, MA
I'm looking for a good way to start my daughter with sippy cups. Our pediatrician recommended camelbak - has anyone used these for kids under 1? She's only 6 months old and is confused by straws in general.