Food & SnacksCamel
Halvah Bar, Deluxe, 3-Ounce Bars (Pack of 20)

Camel Halvah Bar, Deluxe, 3-Ounce Bars (Pack of 20)

by Camel

Does this contain fiber?
Is this good? does it taste good?
These look intimidating - what do they taste like?
Start your review of Camel Halvah Bar, Deluxe, 3-Ounce Bars (Pack of 20)!
LEAR30260 maria Q.
miami, FL
He probado este bar y no era mi favorito. Me encanta encontrar nuevos bares que son asequibles y buenos para usted, pero no estoy seguro si me comprar este nuevo
Crystalina C.
Amsterdam, NY
So yummy and my fav. Hubby brought some back from deployment and I fell in love. I can't find them here in the states unless I haven't looked in the right places but I still order them off of Amazon
stacy E.
Marque Camel Brand Halvah Natural Sesame Bar Deluxe is one of my favorite treats. The only place I was ever able to find it was a small candy store in Long Island, where I use to live. It is quite hard to find the Marque Camel Brand Halvah Natural Sesame Bar Deluxe in my area, but it is very tasty! The texture is very unique, it's an acquired taste, but delicious!
A B.
Great texture, flavor and just the right amount of sweetness. Personal pack is easy and very convenient for on the go. Usually halvah comes in big family sized container with one large block to cut, but I prefer these to throw in my bag as a snack.
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
I have mixed feelings about this snack. Sometimes I love and it and sometimes I don't. It is definitely worth trying if you have never had it! It has a different texture and taste than other snacks and candies.
Angela L.
Watervliet, NY
 megan Z.
Galivants Fry, SC
My husband thinks Marque Camel Brand Halvah Natural Sesame Bar Deluxe is really good...he had the hawiann one but I'm sure this one is just as good
Jamie H.
Garden grove , Ca
I have tried this bar and it wasn't my favorite. I love to find new bars that are affordable and good for you, but I'm not sure if I would buy this one again.
equleema  T.
Amazing taste love the texture and smells nice , doesn't crumble like others
Amazing taste love the texture and smells nice , doesn't crumble like others
Jane D.
You definitely have to have the taste for Halvah, it has a strange but delightful texture. I love this original taste with just the right amount of sweet!