BY CAMEL

A B.
Los Angeles
Great texture, flavor and just the right amount of sweetness. Personal pack is easy and very convenient for on the go. Usually halvah comes in big family sized container with one large block to cut, but I prefer these to throw in my bag as a snack.
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
I have mixed feelings about this snack. Sometimes I love and it and sometimes I don't. It is definitely worth trying if you have never had it! It has a different texture and taste than other snacks and candies.
LEAR30260 maria q.
He probado este bar y no era mi favorito. Me encanta encontrar nuevos bares que son asequibles y buenos para usted, pero no estoy seguro si me comprar este nuevo
Jamie H.
Garden grove , Ca
I have tried this bar and it wasn't my favorite. I love to find new bars that are affordable and good for you, but I'm not sure if I would buy this one again.
equleema  t.
Amazing taste love the texture and smells nice , doesn't crumble like others
Alana L.
Kelowna, Bc
I love halvah and this bar makes it easier to snack on halvah. Usually buying halvah it comes in a large brick and cutting it can be quite messy, this product is quick and convenient
Amanda B.
MISSION, BC
Lovely taste and texture. Great for on the go! Not as crumbly as some of the other brands I have tried.
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Is this good? does it taste good?
Mridula A.