Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker : Louder Volume 10W+, More Bass, Water Resistant, Perfect Speaker for Golf, Beach, Shower & Home (Black)

BY CAMBRIDGE SOUNDWORKS

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
UPDATE: THESE WERE AWESOME FOR ABOUT THREE WEEKS THEN THEY STARTED CUTTING OUT AND PUTTING OUT A LOW GRADE SQUEAL IN THE BACKGROUND OF ANYTHING I WAS LISTENING TO. I'M SENDING THEM BACK. These speakers are perfect for my office. They have good sound without having to be turned way up. They are small and unobtrusive so they aren't distracting. I do t really know about the waterproof part as they do hang out on my desk next to my PC. I also like that I can take calls from my cell phone on them. I am planning on ordering one for home use.