BY CAMBRIA SUITES

Cambria Suites
  • "For the most part every time i've stayed at a cambria suites it has just been ok." in 2 reviews
  • "Nothing great, but the rooms are always clean and the staff are helpful. " in 2 reviews
  • "The rooms are very nice and the staff is very accommodating to whatever need you may have." in 1 review
  • "It's very clean." in 1 review
  • "The breakfast bar wasn't great, but the staff was very friendly and the amenities were nice. " in 1 review
Melissa H.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've stayed in a couple of these in different cities and they are pretty solid hotels. Both I've stayed in (in DC and NYC) were really new so they were really clean. The rooms seem to vary in size - the corner rooms in DC were HUUUUGE the one in NYC was tinyyyyy (but it was NYC) and another room in DC was average. The one in DC had an awesome roof deck with a little bar where you could get great views of the city. They offer a basic little fitness center that does the job.
Nicole J.
During my stay at Cambria in Traverse City, MI., I had a tremendous time. Everything had been recently renovated, the facilities were clean, the staff was very accommodating, the bar had great service and selection, and I have no complaints when discussing the amenities offered. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!
SALLY M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Will rate higher if I ever go to another and get a better stay. Our room was dirty with beer bottles empty! Lol I'm the dresser dumped. Not like we planned on using the dresser but sad that the room was a wreck and a head band was under the covers. Customers service was rude and in helpful
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These hotel rooms are super nice. I've only been to the hotel in fort collins, CO, but I enjoyed it. The breakfast bar wasn't great, but the staff was very friendly and the amenities were nice.
kendra e.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
The rooms are very nice and the staff is very accommodating to whatever need you may have. The rooms are very nice and the staff is very accommodating to whatever need you may have.
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I love cambria suites. Their rooms are designed to make you feel like you have more than just a small studio bedroom. The lighting is often strange and flourescent though
Anna L.
Madison, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really like the Cambria Suites in Canton, Ohio. Clean, big, luxurious. We threw a bachelorette Party there, and had all the amenities we needed for a great nice.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
For the most part every time I've stayed at a cambria suites it has just been ok. Nothing great, but the rooms are always clean and the staff are helpful.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Very nice and comfortable place to 6. Makes you feel welcome and. It's very clean. I will most definitely return and recommend to others
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How good of a hotel is this?
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Do they offer continental breakfast?
Amberly A.
Wetumka, OK
Would anyone recommend this company for a family of 5? Safely? Reliability?
Taylor B.