BY CAMAY

Sexy, Exotic. Camay Bath Bar is a moisturizing bar soap with softly scented natural moisturizers for soft feeling, scented skin. Questions? see more...

Renee G.
South Bend, IN
I have been using Camay for a very long time. I love the way my skins feels after a nice long shower or bath and it doesn't leave a filmy residue like some soaps can do. My husband always give me great compliments of how soft my skins skin is and that is all due to using Camay.
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
Haven't thought about Camay since I was a kid. I loved the way it made my skin feel, I may just have to try it again.
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA
Camay still our traditional soap, we used Camay for many years, moisturizing bar soap with softly scented natural moisturizers for soft feeling, scented skin, pleasant aroma and a hard soap so it doesn't dissolve in the soap dish i will never stop love it.