BY CAMAY

Romantic, Floral. Camay Bath Bar is a moisturizing bar soap with softly scented natural moisturizers for soft feeling, scented skin. Questions? see more...

• Does anyone know of an online retailer where I can purchase this ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Marlene A.
Beaverton , OR
It smells lovely. It also leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrating. I wish more stores could carry this brand so I would have to be going out of my way to get my hands on this bar
Naida M.
This soap is the oldest in the market, and I love it. My parents brought it once, and I fell in love with it now I use it every day for my hands and at times shower if I run out of my Dove soap. This soap has a pleasant soft scent to it and smells really good.
I love using this soap I've used it since I was young and still use it as I find it dose not leave your skin dry like most soaps
Sherri N.
New Washingtn, OH
This soap is classic. It leaves my skin soft, and doesn't over dry. The scent is light, and it is a no-brainer to buy again.
mai H.
cairo
Nice smell , the bar size is good , price is good as well, but dont use it on your hair what ever happened :D
Vanessa G.
Does anyone know of an online retailer where I can purchase this soap? I cannot find it in any of the stores around me. Thanks in advance.