BY NONE

High-quality bar soap that takes care of your skin and lets you pamper yourself with romantic, floral, rich lather. The softly scented natural moisturizer leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling great. Gentle on the skin, it moisturizes as it cleans and promotes frequent hand washing. Soap Type: Bar; Application: Body; Hand. ~ Includes sixteen 3 packs, 48 bars per case, 4-oz. bar size.PGC08829. 08829. Camay Camay 08829 4 Ounces Individually Wrapped Bar Soaps. see more...

Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I used this when I was a child and my mother used this. I searched online to find it. The bar lathers beautifully and leaves my skin soft and clean. I love Camay and glad I was able to find it.
Jennifer S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used to use this soap when I was little. I loved the smell and I loved the way my skin felt after a shower or a bath.