Cam Consumer Products, Inc. Total Fitness Total Gym Achiever Exercise System - CAM CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC

BY CAM CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

Become one of Millions of Total Gym Satisfied Customers!/FeaturesStrengthens and tones multiple major muscle groups simultaneously Delivers a total body workout in only 10-20 minutes Go easily from one exercise to the next275 lb. weight capacity Makes your workouts fast and easy Over 60 different exercises - cardio, strength training & stretch all on 1 machine Accommodates beginner to advanced fitness levels - ages 8 to 80Arrives fully assembled & folds for easy storage Includes6 Multi-Function Attachment, Leg Pulley Accessory, Instructional Manual and Exercise Booklet see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tres S.
Los Angeles, CA
I've had my Total Gym for 15 years. Need I say more? The only revision I'd make, is being able to add (& sufficiently support) additional weight, for squats. Unfortunately, at the highest level, its not nearly enough weight for me to squat.

That stated, let me reiterate, I've had this machine for over 15 years, in varying living conditions. And it's managed to keep me fit (contingent on use, obviously).

If a gym membership is out of the question, this is a great alternative.

Lastly, because it is in my home & easily accessible, I do find myself doing random squats, when I'd normally not be working out. I'll squeeze in 10 squats here, 10 more there...
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
It's embarrassing to say, but I am gullible when it comes to tv advertised gym/exercise equipment. I bought this in the hopes it would help me tone up. Even being out of shape, this was only good for squats - which quickly became useless for even that once I worked out for a month. I could see this being great for the elderly or those who are extremely out of shape. It's a purchase I regretted instantly & ended up selling it for $50 to a friend (who also thought it was useless).
Sam R.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great exercise equipment when you do an intense work out you can put tiger balm on and it reliefs pain
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Really good exercise product can buy it at the local stores or you can get it online shipping is decent too
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Great machine for working out since you can workout in different ways with this machine.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I used one of these for swimming practice in the past. It was a great machine to do dryland work on days I couldn't get into the pool.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
I love this machine. Once you actually get the darn thing set up, it is great to use. I have noticed significant progress on my arms and abs.
Christine F.
Staten Island, NY
I love my total gym. It works great. In just a couple months of using it 3-4x/ week for 20 minutes I've noticed a very big difference. Tones and tightens. Gives you a full body workout. Saves me from having to go to the gym