Cam Consumer Products, Inc. Sky Devices 4.5D 4GB 3G/4G Android4.4 Unlocked Smartphone (White)

BY CAM CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

A beautiful and smooth design, offering you an effortless way to connect and perform digital tasks with the latest Android 4.4 KitKat software. Make calls, write texts and emails, surf the web and use your favorite apps, on a quality device without the high price. see more...

kayla j.
I can't stand this phone I bought brand new and regret it! Super slow can't download any apps and always freezes half of my keyboard it broken so I can't type many letters! Totally mad about buying this phone now I have to upgrade asap! Eventually!
Mauricio S.
MEDLEY, FL
jamal e.
Casablanca
I have 60700 followers on my account. I can promote your product to more than 100,000 people.To reach me with my mail is .... tawasol.600@gmail.com