Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesCam Consumer Products, Inc.
Piyo Piyo 830473 360 Degree Bottle Scrubble with Nipple Brush - Pack of 6

Our 360 bottle scrubber is great for rotational or straight cleaning. Comes with a small scrubber that works great for cleaning the nipple bottle cap twist top and other tiny parts. Nylon brush reaches every corner of the bottle. No rust stainless steel bar holds the nylon brush. Includes small scrubber that can easily cleanse the bottle caps. 360 degree rotational handle allows for easy scrubbing For straight scrubbing the sculpted handle allows fingers to grip tightly Stainless steel spiral bar is tightly bound to the nylon brush. No rust or bristle loss. Nylon bristles fully touch the sides of bottle for easy cleaning. Small scrubber cleans the bottle cap twist top nipple and other tiny parts BPA Free Handle: PP (-4°F ~ 248°F) Brush: Nylon (-4°F ~ 175°F) Spiral bar: Stainless Steel (-4°F ~ 248°F) Dimension - 2.5 x 4.5 x 14 in. Item Weight - 0.18 lbs. Pack of 6

Has anyone tried this? All the scrubbers I buy fall apart after using them a few times
Start your review of Cam Consumer Products, Inc. Piyo Piyo 830473 360 Degree Bottle Scrubble with Nipple Brush - Pack of 6!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This bottle brush was the only one that didn't fall apart. i always found my self buying new brushes but once i bought this one it lasted forever.
Mandeville, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Perfect bottle scrubber! We love it we own two! One for our house and one for her grandparents
Bellmawr, NJ
Wasn't a fan of this bottle scrubber and my reason is because i don't like the handle.
I had this in blue and green. I really liked it because it really helps clean your bottles and its fast.
Drayton valley, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love using this bottle brush to clean my little one bottles gets the job done quick and easy