Cam Consumer Products, Inc. Nabi JR 5in Children's 16GB Tablet - Nickelodeon Edition uploaded by Maria J.Cam Consumer Products, Inc. Nabi JR 5in Children's 16GB Tablet - Nickelodeon Edition uploaded by Gemini M.

BY CAM CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

Fuhu nabi Jr. with WiFi 5" Touchscreen Tablet PC: Fuhu nabi Jr. with WiFi 5" Touchscreen Tablet PC Technical Specifications: The Fuhu nabi Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System has a NVIDIA Tegra 3 Cortex-A9 Quad-Core processor 1GB DDR2 of system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory 5.0" touchscreen, 800 x 480 resolution The Fuhu nabi Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System has a built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v3.0 Additional Features: 2MP webcam with microphone nabi System Connector, 3.5mm audio jack 16GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot 720p HD video playback Rechargeable 2500mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery The red nabi Jr Tablet weighs 0.84 lbs; 7" x 1.36" x 4.53" dimensions Software and Applications: The red nabi Jr Tablet has the Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean) Media Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, WMV, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264 What's in the Box: Tablet, battery, nabi Connector to USB cable, Quick Start Guide, Product Information Guide, Drop-Safe Bumper and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Dustin k.
Dustin k.
Indianapolis, IN
We just purchased this for our 1 1/2 year old son in Black Friday. Got it for $79.99. We decided to try it out before giving it to him and it's pretty cool. We got the one that has nick Jr. apps. I like that he can't tear it up. It also has a mommy/daddy mode where if I want I can get on Google and look up YouTube or whatever. I like that it has games on it already to help him learn.
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
This product was ok at first, after using it for awhile it started to slow down and had major glitching issues. Not very user friendly, but we only spent around $100. It's kind of one of those, you get what you pay for things. I would not recommend this product.
Gemini M.
Gemini M.
Techie Expert
I would not recommend this product at all. My mom got this for my son. I loved it at first because it had Nick Jr. integrated into it but then we started having so many problems with it. I went online to look for some troubleshooting help but couldn't find anything. So I called and they said they discontinued this particular model but they were able to help me fix some of the issues with it. The games get boring after awhile and most of the things you can add to it, you have to pay for. And it dies pretty quickly and takes forever to charge. I'm just going to end up getting my son an iPad. It's easier for both of us to use and to put things on there that he will actually enjoy.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Techie Expert
My toddler has an easy time navigating and operating this tablet on her own. It's been a great tool to teach her new things. It's tough and seems like it will hold up to a toddler.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I recently purchased the Nabi Jr Nick Jr. Version 64gb for my son who is 1.5. He loves it. Still a little to young for the games but he's obsessed! It comes with tons of nick Jr. games, music already on it and stories that will read to you or when they get older they can read. It has mommy and daddy mode that keep them from getting on anything you don't want them on. Has a chore list and the learning games get harder as your child gets smarter and does better. I def recommend.
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Lancaster, PA
My son just loves his tablet! He's had it since he was a little over 2 and he's almost 5 now. It was definitely built for kids and built to grow with them. The best $100 I have spent on a toy for him.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Kenova, WV
I just recently bought this product on #blackfriday and I have to say it has the most bang for its buck. I bought it for my 2 year old son amd he loves it, it is educational amd entertaining!
Maria J.
Maria J.
Nashport, OH
My kids love this. Made for young kids so spill proof and finger proof. Case makes it even more durable and kid friendly and they love all the nick Jr. Apps and games!!
Tia S.
Tia S.
Englewood, OH
It's a lifesaver!!!! Being an autism mom, I wanted something that could teach my son and entertain as well. He loves his Nabi! He learns so much, canplay with all of his favorite characters and it gives mommy a little quiet time!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I got this for my son and he LOVES it he will play on it when we go on a trip and it is great because he learns as he plays.