BY CAM CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC. #28 in Juicers

Designed with an improved auto-feeding system, this easy-to-use masticating juicer is ideal for health-conscious individuals who want greater variety in their daily juicing routine. It employs an 80 RPM low-speed extraction method for minimal heat build-up and oxidation to retain healthy enzymes and provide longer-lasting juices. The heavy-duty motor quickly and quietly makes it possible to juice fibrous fruits and leafy vegetables, extrude pasta, grind coffee beans and spices, mince herbs and garlic, and whip up soy milk. Eight different nozzles provide food processing versatility, while the dust cover protects the juicer when not in use. see more...

ashley p.
eschenbach, baden
This juicer looks pretty cool, I can imagine it in my kitchen and using it for all sorts of things, however it is a bit pricey.
Ayoub b.
Hello I am I love this product ♥, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel