Cam Consumer Products, Inc. Hot Logic Mini Personal Portable Oven

Microwaves can ruin your food, leaving hot spots, cold spots, and a mess everywhere. The Hot Logic Mini Portable Oven is a personal portable oven great for the office, jobsite, campsite, or anywhere you have an outlet. Now you can enjoy fresh-cooked hot meals, reheated meals, or perfectly cooked prepackaged meals anywhere. The Hot Logic Mini slowly and evenly heats your meal to preserve moisture and enhance flavor. No super-hot overcooked edges, no frozen centers, and no worries about a dirty microwave.

Is this a good item for a flight crew member?
Start your review of Cam Consumer Products, Inc. Hot Logic Mini Personal Portable Oven!
Cam Consumer Products, Inc. Hot Logic Mini Personal Portable Oven uploaded by Carmen P.
Purchased at: Amazon
No need for a microwave! The mini portable oven is awesome. I never have time to eat lunch bc Im always running around and microwaves are always in use. It heats up your food using a hotplate. Affordable. Great present for teachers. Just plug in and leave it alone until you eat.
Hamilton , ND
This is the best gift I could buy for my husband. It gets -21 and snow falls deep. Having a hot meal to eat for lunch brightens his day a little. It heats the food perfectly and is suitable to use in the car socket too as well as in the wall.
Kingston, PA
Incredible! I just bought this and used it on my first trip. As a flight attendant I’m always traveling and paying for meals in airports or hotels m,which is way too expensive. Most of the time the hotel doesn’t have a microwave so I’m stuck eating cold packaged food. This has changed my life. I can make food beforehand, freeze it and when I’m ready to eat it I put it in my Hot Logic and in an hour or two I have a completely cooked hot meal. It never burns your food and heard it to the perfect temperature. Cam Consumer Products, Inc. Hot Logic Mini Personal Portable Oven
Los Angeles
This is for the official Hot Logic Mini (there are generics which have bad reviews). I had my eye on this for awhile, but since I had no trips planned (I wanted this strictly for traveling), I waited figuring there would eventually be a sale on it for the holidays (there was!). For $40 (not including shipping which was $8, I got 2 Hot Logic Mini ovens, as well as the 5 cup glass locking dish. There are sales every now and then where you can get 1 for $30 plus shipping (it doesn't have the dish though which is maybe an extra $5 at cheap store or on their website for $7), but for an $10 more, I got an extra oven which I figured I would give to someone as a gift (I think anyone would like this from a college student, to coworkers, etc). I've used it many times. The first time I placed in it a salmon fillet that I had already thawed out, along with a few pieces of raw broccoli. Within maybe 90 minutes (I should time this), I had a moist piece of salmon that was cooked perfectly. The broccoli though was still a bit raw. I figured if I added water to it that would help, so I took the salmon aside and just cooked the broccoli. To some degree it did, but then the broccoli lost a bit of color and still wasn't cooked all the way. I'll experiment with frozen broccoli which may work better. The third time I followed one of their oatmeal recipes in the little recipe book. I used 1 cup of cashew milk, 1/2 cup of oats, and a few frozen strawberries. Within an hour or 90 minutes (again sorry, I will time it), I had really good oatmeal lmao. Reason this is not 5 stars is because there are some misleading things about this when they show meals that were made on HSN/QVC, and on their website. It doesn't boil pasta....they use the oven ready pasta (which isn't that easy to find and typically only available in lasagna form), or used already cooked pasta. To me, that was incredibly misleading. The other thing is the recipe book hardly has any recipes and is sort of cheap. The website's recipes are poorly arranged. Many of the recipes aren't recipes...It's just photos of random food like steak or people showing that they took it to a party....Not recipes... In any case, huge game changer. I travel alone most of the time and I'm a picky eater. This is a great thing to take with you when traveling unless you are staying in an Airbnb (often not a good deal for me as a party of 1 or inconvenient due to arrival/departing times) or in a motel with a microwave in the room. While you still may not have access to a minifridge to keep food and liquids cold, you can do what I do and make the white trash fridge which involves the ice bucket, ice, and placing the items in it LOL. It works!! I'm not a big breakfast person so this is perfect for just making oatmeal in the morning or some eggs (have't tried that yet, but I hear it makes eggs, and for lunches/dinner you can just put whatever in it and cook it, or just reheat food you got to go or leftovers. Don't forget that you can extend your warranty for free on their website from 1 year to 3 years. Update: I still love it but it does take what I consider to be a long time to make food assuming you are like me and want to eat within like 30 min rather than waiting 2 hours. It may be worth it to get a rice cooker (there are some small ones) if you are in a rush. I was finally able to hard boil 1 egg however it took me maybe 10 hours to do it. That said, definitely handy to have at the office when you already know what you will be eating for lunch but if you are a spur of the moment person when it comes to what you want to eat, it may be worth having a rice cooker as well.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband uses this for his lunch almost every day. He works in construction so doesn’t usually have a microwave on hand and he said when he opens it up it’s steamy hot and some of his coworkers have since purchased also.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...