Cam Consumer Products, Inc. BFGY-AP6BLK All-Purpose Exercise Yoga Mat - Black uploaded by Tracy G.

Cam Consumer Products, Inc. BFGY-AP6BLK All-Purpose Exercise Yoga Mat - Black

BY CAM CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

With double sided non-slip surfaces, BalanceFrom All-Purpose Premium exercise yoga mat comes with an excellent slip resistant advantage to prevent injuries. Exceptional resilience allow you to keep your balance during any exercise style. moisture resistant technology makes the mat to be easily washed with soap and water. Easy strapping and light weight feature are added to this mat for easy transport and storage. see more...

Review (1)
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I love this yoga mat. I got one for myself and one for my husband. It is really thick and soft. We have tile floors inside and textured cement outside but I can take my yoga mat to either location and workout comfortably. It's is a little on the cheap side which means it is not made with expensive material so it does have a tendency to break a little however for the lower price point it is worth it.