Calypso Natural Lemonade, 20 fl oz

by Calypso

Are these good? Where can I purchase?
Is this really sweet? Does it have a strong sour taste?
I love Calypso Ocean Blue lemonade. Besides convenience stores and gas stations, where can I find more Calypso lemonades?
Start your review of Calypso Natural Lemonade, 20 fl oz!
Dearborn Heights
Calypso's are one of my ultimate favorite juice drinks. Am a fan of all the different flavors but the lemonade is classic & you can/will never go wrong with it
Sacramento, CA
I love calypso drinks I like all of them except the blue one, I buy them any chance I get they are a little pricey where I live but it's worth getting it..
Diberville, MS
One of my absolute favorite lemonades! It is so good and has such a tart taste to me. It tastes like true homemade lemonade. Not super sweet. Just right.
['Jackson', ''], MI
I appreciate Calypso juices so much! They taste amazing, and are great to pair with your favorite #spirit I especially love the southern Georgia Peach!
Angier, NC
I'm in love with this lemonade! Fresh and thirst quenching. I love all the different flavors to choose from. My favorite is the strawberry lemonade.
Medford, MA
I really like how this lemonade is refreshing and has almost a fresh squeezed lemonade flavor. Its also very yummy as a mixer during the summer!
Toledo
I really like these drinks their products are so natural and I like having something refreshing to drink after I get done doing a lot of work
I love the Calypso natural lemonade. It is really refreshing when you free it for about ten minutes. A really good way to quench your thirst.
Luckey, OH
This is awesome lemonade. The taste is bitter and sweet like you are eating a lemon. Love it! Love all the different flavors they have too!
united states
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best lemonade ever. This is what all lemonade should taste like I love it so so much and I also like the botrle its very fun