BY CALYPSO #5 in Lemonade

• Is this really sweet? Does it have a strong sour taste? 5 Answers
  • I love Calypso Ocean Blue lemonade. Besides convenience s...2 Answers
  • I love Calypso Ocean Blue lemonade. Besides convenience s...2 Answers
Shivani P.
When I was a child, I used to get so excited drinking this stuff! Something about the brand name and bottle made it feel like I was getting a cool treat, even though it’s only lemonade. It’s super refreshing and tastes more real than many other bottled lemonades out there. Love this stuff tons, and I just might try to find myself a bottle for later.
Michelle B.
Calypso is delicious. I hate peach-flavored foods and drinks, but Calypso has a peach lemonade that is delicious. My sister's boyfriend gets Calypso all the time, so I tried it and got hooked. It can be pretty difficult to find where it is sold near me, though.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
I need all of these drinks!! These are so refreshing, if I could pick more stars they would get unlimited! I love the southern peach lemonade! It’s always my go to when I am needing something sugary and sweet!
Tosha C.
this is one of my favorite drinks! not just the lemonade but the rest of the brand. they are absolutely mouth-watering delicious!  the packaging and colors are beautiful and tasteful. i recommend this drink every chance i get, but sadly i don't find it alot in stores :(
MK J.
This are really good drinks, but it is a very tartie and tangy. It’s hard for me to drink the whole thing in one time. I usually drink on it here and there throughout the day.
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
I've been following their FB page forever and finally found a store that carries them in my area. Bought a variety of flavors and they are all delicious!!! Not too sugary tasting (even though they do have a load of sugar 😔) but they are refreshing!! My favorite has to be the black cherry lemonade, tasted just like those slush puppy drinks that used to be at convenience stores. At $2 a bottle, it's slightly expensive for a daily habit but I'm hoping they go on sale occasionally
Syreena P.
These lemonades are actually very good. The glass bottle actually makes it seem to taste better. I've gotten some more than once when stopping by a gas station for a nice cold drink. They aren't too sweet or too sour. They do, however, almost seemed watered down. A thing you wouldn't notice if you're very thirsty, but if you just want to taste a lemonade, you'd probably notice it.
melanie p.
Paramount, CA
Refreshing! SUMMER DRINK

I'm big on lemonade of any flavor I LOVE LEMONADE !
and this has to be one of my top 5 and I have tried lots

'Ocean Blue' is my Favorite so far
I have tried  kiwi , southern peach, lime-aid 'and lemon-aid and strawberry .

I wish that they sold these in bulk I've never found them in bulk

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this product and normally purchase at my corner store. The product is pricey due to where I get the product from. The fresh taste of lemons is noted when drinking the product. I prefer the strawberry/lemonade brand.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
This lemonade is absolutely delicious! It is perfect to drink in the summer time because it is very refreshing. It has a perfect balance of sweet and sour. The best part is that it is very affordable. I highly recommend this bottle of lemony heaven.
Melissa S.
Where do you like to purchase this?
Julissa  R.
Is this really sweet? Does it have a strong sour taste?
Holly H.
fort mill
Is this any worse for you than Minute Maid lemonade? Is there more sugar added?
Vernae H.
I love Calypso Ocean Blue lemonade. Besides convenience stores and gas stations, where can I find more Calypso lemonades?
Vernae H.