Calypso Natural Lemonade, 20 fl oz

by Calypso

Are these good? Where can I purchase?
Is this really sweet? Does it have a strong sour taste?
I love Calypso Ocean Blue lemonade. Besides convenience stores and gas stations, where can I find more Calypso lemonades?
Start your review of Calypso Natural Lemonade, 20 fl oz!
Woodland, WA
My favorite lemonade by far. My husband and I will grab one of these as a treat or share one when we go out to lunch. Just such a refreshing flavor that’s not too strong or weak.
Indianapolis, IN
Calypso Natural Lemonade, 20 fl oz uploaded by Nikki W.
Purchased at: Kroger
This drink is delicious ! Not to sweet and not to sour. They taste even better after you have left them in the freezer for a little while and they are slushy. The price is not bad any they can be found pretty much anywhere I would definitely recommend their product.
Grand Rapids , MI
I LOVE Calypso lemonades! They are so flavorful and are great lemonade drink mixers! My favorite is the strawberry lemonade. Also I like that they are in glass bottles meaning there aren’t any chemicals from plastic that get in it.
Everett, WA
This entire brand is absolutely to die for! Their drinks are extremely flavorful and just make you super happy. Best served chilled and over ice tbh. Shake it well. Taste like some delicious freshly squeezed lemonade with some sugar and love .
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I was so obsessed with these when I first found them and use to drink them everyday! I love the variety of flavors they have. All of them are great but the peach one is my favorite. They’re sour. Not sweet just how I like my lemonade.
Mapleton, IL
This is one of my favorite brands of lemonade ever. Whenever I can pick this product up during a sale, I grab as many as I can. Way better than the knockoff brands, since it actually has a stronger lemon flavor.
Calypso Natural Lemonade is a really, really good lemonade product. Taste good. Natural flavors. Glass bottle would be easily reusable, if desired. A little more expensive, but worth it for the quality.
Salinas , CA
I've been following their FB page forever and finally found a store that carries them in my area. Bought a variety of flavors and they are all delicious!!! Not too sugary tasting (even though they do have a load of sugar 😔) but they are refreshing!! My favorite has to be the black cherry lemonade, tasted just like those slush puppy drinks that used to be at convenience stores. At $2 a bottle, it's slightly expensive for a daily habit but I'm hoping they go on sale occasionally
Paramount, CA
Refreshing! SUMMER DRINK

I'm big on lemonade of any flavor I LOVE LEMONADE !
and this has to be one of my top 5 and I have tried lots

'Ocean Blue' is my Favorite so far
I have tried  kiwi , southern peach, lime-aid 'and lemon-aid and strawberry .

I wish that they sold these in bulk I've never found them in bulk

Refreshing! SUMMER DRINK

I'm big on lemonade of any flavor I LOVE LEMONADE !
and this has to be one of my top 5 and I have tried lots

'Ocean Blue' is my Favorite so far
I have tried  kiwi , southern peach, lime-aid 'and lemon-aid and strawberry .

I wish that they sold these in bulk I've never found them in bulk

Newport News, VA
Love this product and normally purchase at my corner store. The product is pricey due to where I get the product from. The fresh taste of lemons is noted when drinking the product. I prefer the strawberry/lemonade brand.