BY CALYPSO

Calypso Ocean Blue Lemonade see more...

• I was wondering if I could find the Calypso drinks at a s...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know why these are so damn sweet? I think of ...1 Answers
  • What is that nasty looking stuff floating around the bott...1 Answers
Crystal T.
Las Vegas
Calypso Lemonade is so good. Not to sweet and it's refreshing. Unfortunately, this drink is so overlooked and underated it's sometimes very hard to find in stores. Calypso comes in many different flavors. My two favorites are the blue and peach my husband loves the grape. I would definitely buy this product for my family we love it.
Miah⚡️طفل ص.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I loveeeee and adore this lemonade juice!! Is very refreshing I love the unique range of flavors but my favorite one is the blue lemonade because of how refreshing it taste . Kinda taste like a blue sour patch kid as a drink . I recommend in a hot summer day when you want something to refresh yourself . Also the packaging is very unique and somehow pleasing . Defitnetly recommend Calypso Lemonade Ocean Blue 12 20Oz. Bottles
Naomi H.
nevada
Oh are these good. They are so high in sugar though but taste delicious. They have multiple flavors and are pretty cheap. The dyes are a bit worrisome id rather if they went for something more natural
Haleigh W.
Martinsburg, WV
This is my favorite lemonade by far. Amazing taste and affordable. The bottle it comes in is pretty cute too. I buy this when I don't want to drink soda and it's amazing. Definitely a must grab when I go to the store.
Erika L.
Plant City, FL
This is the best drink I've ever had!! Blueberry mixed with the lemonade just makes it all better !! the amount of drink you get in the bottle !! They have the best drink !! I would definitely recommend this !!!
Athena S.
Bristol, RI
These are amazing. They must be high in sugar but they are so fun to pick up at the store sometimes. They are colorful and quite inexpensive for the size. (blue is my favorite)
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
This lemonade is so good and refreshing. It's great in the summer and also good to add a little liquor if you are of age and that's something that you are interested in. The Ocean Blue flavor is my favorite however Calypso has a wide rage of other flavors if blueberry isn't something you like.
The price is a little steep for a drink if you buy it at a convenience store like a shell, or a cumberland farms, but they also sell this drink at walmart and it's about a $1.50 cheaper which is the way to go.
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Tried this drink and omg it is so yummy I bought this at Kroger for a very affordable price and I will definitely be buying this again very good flavor. I recommend this product
Alyssa S.
Somerset, NJ
The blue coloring stains clothing and teeth and compared to other drinks including more natural ones it definitely is more expensive. It is not worth the money when compared to other lemonades. I think it leaves a bad taste in my mouth but my boyfriend seems to like it.
Lydia P.
Calypso Strawberry Lemonade always hits the spot and quenches my thirst on a hot summer day. I highly recommend this drink for anyone looking for that sweet taste of rejuvenation on their tongues. You can get this drink at your local convenient store. I love it!
What is that nasty looking stuff floating around the bottom?
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
Does anyone know why these are so damn sweet? I think of lemonade as a tart kinda beverage... but I honestly am not a fan of this product!
Kim G.
I was wondering if I could find the Calypso drinks at a supermarket like ShopRite?
Stephanie S.
Fort Hood, TX
How many flavors are there? The store usually has a lot of different ones . Just never thought to count.