Calvin Klein XL Black Air FX Microfiber Jock Strap uploaded by briseida S.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Body-defining fit. Light, microfiber stretch for breathability and comfort, Style Number: NB1008 Ultimate breathability, athletic jock strap supporter, Added support thanks to seamed contour pouch, Waistband sits below the hips for a body-defining fit, Moisture-wicking stretch microfiber Mens Average Fit, Microfiber, Microfiber Nylon, Nylon, Exercise, Performance, Sport, Supporter Jockstrap, Lined, Moisture Wicking, Underwear XL Black see more...

Sammy P.
Ballwin
Got these these as a gift for my hubs he absolutely loved them I got the matching in women's for me there my favorite as well I would have to say they go head to head with Victoria secret in comfort and quality!!
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
My sister bought these I didn't use them but they look on her and look like they fit comfortably. She really likes them and buys them. Whenever she sees them they are extremely expensive thought :( :(
Jonathan H.
Hollywood
these ndergarments are so comfortable to wear they feel as if im not wearing anything at all. it also spicyes the relation between your signifiticat other in the bed room if you know what i mean so it does alot for you. so yes i highly recommend it
Austin J.
Auburn, NY
Nice and comfortable fit. The fabric is extremely good. Not something to wear everyday but when needed it's good. It's an effective jockstrap but a bit expensive, but Calvin Klein is going to be. Highly recommend
Tristen O.
Burlington
I always love wearing my Calvins. The price may seem steep. But definitely worth the purchase based on the fit and feel of the fabric. I’ve never been let down.
Jose C.
Not specically this type but i own someof the Calvin Klein Underwear and they are extremely comfortable i believe that the money i spent was worth it
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Bought these i guess they can be warn for someone that plays football because they are breathable and have the elastic on back good quality
Raziel P.
Norwell, MA
I didn't have the jock strap but I did have the boxers and they are my favorite they are super soft and don't ride up my thigh
Dylan B.
Garden Grove
These fit so comfortably and they make me feel like I'm not even wearing anything at all. A definite plus from me!
Lior L.
Bought my boyfriends a few. He likes the boxer ones better. But it's really soft and I would definetly buy again