Calvin Klein Women's Seductive Comfort Customized Lift Bra with Lace [Black, 34B] uploaded by Mariana c.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Review for: Calvin Klein Women's Seductive Comfort Customized Lift Bra with Lace [Black, 34B]
This Calvin Klein bra's sizing is very exact and precise. I ordered my usual 34B and it fit perfectly. I do have occasionally have the straps slide down so I am deducting a 1/2 for this reason as I have had to have the shoulder straps tightened as much as possible for it to be the best fit. This bra is more comfortable then any other bra I have tried or owned. The lace sides are extremely comfortable, very soft and great fit with no inching like some lace bras. It provides a great natural lift and cleavage that feels and looks completely natural. I recommend this bra as a great everyday bra because of how comfortable and seamless it is. I also recommend buying true to your size as I have found this style to be very accurate.
Meghan H.
The bra fits like a bra. The straps don't leave marks from being too tight. It doesn't leave anything hanging out. The straps are easily adjustable. It supports nicely and the wire does feel uncomfortable. If someone were looking for a bra I would recommending trying this one because every woman deserves a bra that fits
Maddy B.
Maddy B.
This bra is amazing! It is so comfortable and I wear it all the time. It is a no show fine line bra and looks the ladies look nice. It is one of my favorite bras coming close to Victorias secret, the competition comes real close. Watch out VS Calvin Klein is coming with competition.
Kailyn M.
Kailyn M.
South Jordan
I am in love with this bra. It is definitely one of my favorite. It is so comfortable and it's my go to bra. I haven't had any problems with this bra and have had it for a while. It's a little pricey so I only have one. I do recommend this bra. I have a larger chest and it fits me
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Passaic, NJ
Received this as a gift and have not yet worn it. The material is soft and I can tell it is made of good quality. I have purchased the sports bra and underwear set from CK and I absolutely love them so I am sure that this bra will not fall short of that.
Gricelda S.
Gricelda S.
Fits amazing! Super comfortable to wear all day. After multiple washes it's still in really good condition almost like new! I am super pleased with bra! Price range is good, you truly get what you are paying for. Totally would recommend you to get it!
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
Indianapolis Indiana
 I love this product and it helps your breast give more volume and he pushes them up  I own four of these and they help me a lot I recommend them to everybody  it's really affordable and it's inexpensive I would recommend this  to any lady out there
Paige B.
Paige B.
Calvin Klein  bras are the most comfortable things in the world. They fit so well in the fabric is so soft. They last a long time and they're definitely worth the money. They are not the most affordable bras, but I'd still recommend buying them.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
West Middlesex, PA
It's my go to bra now. It works with t-shirts and nice dresses too. There's no cons to it. I can wash it with anything and it has upheld great. I got it at TJ maxx so it was affordable. I'd recommend any Calvin Klein product.
Krystin C.
Krystin C.
I absolutely love Calvin Klein's bras. They fit amazing and they feel amazing as well. They are very effective, I was not disappointed at all. They are very affordable. I completely recommend these over most bras.
Meghan H.
How much padding do these have in the cups?