Calvin Klein Women's Seductive Comfort Customized Lift Bra with Lace [Black, 34B] uploaded by Mariana c.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Natalia L.
oxnard
I love this bra! They're so comfortable to wear. I can wear it with any clothing. It is highly effective. I recommend this bra to anyone who is looking for such comfort brought from this bra. I will definitely be adding another one to my collection.
Daniela P.
Newhall, CA
I wear this bra very often I bought this a few months ago, and I love wearing it. The fabric is soft, but the cups are very flimsy and if you don’t take care of your bras, this bra does tend to fold and create creases due to the weak cups.
Veronica M.
This Calvin Klein bra's sizing is very exact and precise. I ordered my usual 34B and it fit perfectly. I do have occasionally have the straps slide down so I am deducting a 1/2 for this reason as I have had to have the shoulder straps tightened as much as possible for it to be the best fit. This bra is more comfortable then any other bra I have tried or owned. The lace sides are extremely comfortable, very soft and great fit with no inching like some lace bras. It provides a great natural lift and cleavage that feels and looks completely natural. I recommend this bra as a great everyday bra because of how comfortable and seamless it is. I also recommend buying true to your size as I have found this style to be very accurate.
Ally S.
I've had one Calvin Klein bra before and it was incredible the support in the softness of the fabric was so wonderful I cannot express enough I would definitely recommend this bra to people as an everyday t-shirt for all, colors like black nude white pink definitely want to try this it's a great product and is really comforting to wear everyday :) love it!
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
When I need a supportive push up bra, this Calvin Klein bra is the one I grab. I love the lace side paneling that gives a comfortable band across my back. I've purchased about 5 of these exact bras and they have last many years without sign of wear or stretching. They are not overly padded but they give a nice lifted silhouette.
Jackie L.
Ellicott City, MD
It was okay. i wasn't too please with it. i bought it at an outlet near me and unfortunately didn't try it on before i got it. However it wasn't that expensive so I'm not butthurt about it. I dont really get a lot of stuff from calvin. its kind of comfortable but i dont think i will be coming back
Meghan H.
The bra fits like a bra. The straps don't leave marks from being too tight. It doesn't leave anything hanging out. The straps are easily adjustable. It supports nicely and the wire does feel uncomfortable. If someone were looking for a bra I would recommending trying this one because every woman deserves a bra that fits
Penelope E.
It was comtrable and easy to put on. I recommend it highly. Except my under wire did poke a little bit but still very good! It did meet my expectations and it was affordable for me! I didn't like the underwire but still recommend it! One con is mine was black and it went through my shirt;)
Maddy B.
This bra is amazing! It is so comfortable and I wear it all the time. It is a no show fine line bra and looks the ladies look nice. It is one of my favorite bras coming close to Victorias secret, the competition comes real close. Watch out VS Calvin Klein is coming with competition.
Kailyn M.
South Jordan
I am in love with this bra. It is definitely one of my favorite. It is so comfortable and it's my go to bra. I haven't had any problems with this bra and have had it for a while. It's a little pricey so I only have one. I do recommend this bra. I have a larger chest and it fits me
Meghan H.
How much padding do these have in the cups?