BY CALVIN KLEIN

Find Fragrances at Target.com! Euphoria is about sexiness, fantasy, and being captivating. Sexy and sensual, Euphoria speaks to the woman who has the urge to break free from everyday life - to provocatively be part of an exciting world filled with pleasure, surprise, and tempation. Her fragrance is a contrast between exotic fruits and seductive florals, for a rich, creamy, seductive signature. Confident. Sexy. Chic. The notes include: pomegranite, persimmon, green notes, black orchid, lotus blossom, champaca flower, liquid amber, mahogany wood, black violet, cream accord. Size: 1.7 oz. Gender: Female. see more...

Ana M.
Sacramento
This parfume is my favorite now. I purchased it after the sample I got in amazon luxury beauty box. This smell stole my heart from the second I spray it on my skin. It's a definitely euphoria. I got many compliments about this perfume.
Marta V.
Bought this for my best friend and she was so happy. This perfume has a deep smell -- like an irroestiable smell, so GOOD. I honestly was thinking about keeping it for myself, but her birthday was the next day and I didn't have time to buy her anything else! a great scent, smells like orchids!
Kelly D.
I love this scent. It's warm, but fresh and clean. I wore this for 2 years before I got tired of it. I will likely get more soon because I haven't been able to find anything I like better. I got this Macy's for a decent price.
Drew F.
Manistee, MI
One of my favorite fragrances. So earthy and woodsy. Warm vanilla and amber scented but spicy as well. Sexy and sophisticated hippy scent is what I think of. The deep purple packaging is gorgeous.
Wendy C.
I like this scent but I don't love it...its a good winter scent and a little on the strong side(a lil spritz would last me all day and night)..very woodsy & spicy..
Lindsay W.
Florence, KY
I get compliments daily when wearing this scent! Many of my patients state that it is light and refreshing! I am a big fan of the fresh and clean scents!
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
My favorite winter fragrance. It's perfectly heavy without being overbearing. It lingers and blends with wools and leathers like warm butter!
Kayla B.
Got this for a family member and it smells AMAZING. The scent is very strong ad lasts for a long time (about 2-3 hours).
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
I LOVE this perfume! I've gotten tons of compliments wearing this and it literally lasts for 12+ hours.
America R.
Philadelphia, PA
This perfume smells amazing! It's very sweet to me and I always get compliments whenever I wear it.