BY CALVIN KLEIN

Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all of Calvin Klein's scents but this one is one of my favorites...it smells of strong, sensual, musk and just a sexy day at the beach if that makes any sense...lol
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scent! I really like it and it lasts for a long time. I like to put it on my wrists and rub them together. Its really an amazing scent.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Calvin Klein women's Escape Parfums is one of my old school favorites. .it has a spicy scent to me.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Escape smells nice. I bought this as a gift for a friend of mine who is obsessed with this scent.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Spearman, TX
This is my moms top most favorite perfume!! It has a really good smell but I dont think I would want to have it
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Escape is fruity and has undertones of wood like smells. My husband loves it as a classic perfume and the bottle lasts long.
Amy C.
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
One of my favorites for sure! The scent lasts for hours and I am complimented each and every time that I wear it. You can easily find escape in most stores. The bottle lasts a long time since you don't have to reapply often. My husband absolutely loves it too!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Mexico
One of my favorites. I find it a bit strong for day time, but great for nighttime. It has a nice mix of fruity (Which I don't generally like), flowery and wood fragrance.
Βικυ Α.
Βικυ Α.
Thessaloniki
The best perfume ever. I have finished 2 bottles and I am going to buy the third. I LOVE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!! 😙 it's smells so so good....