Calvin Klein Women'S Ck Modern Cotton Logo-Band Bralette

by Calvin Klein

The bralette is designed with a logo underband and thin shoulder straps that follows in the trending footsteps for an athleisure inspired look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calvin Klein Women'S Ck Modern Cotton Logo-Band Bralette!
Kelsey M.
Horsham, PA
Love the bralet. Fits perfectly. Does not feel suffocating. Offers a lot of support and comfort
Jasmine V.
Gardena, CA
Super comfy love the materials I recommend this product especially so comfy to go to sleep in
Margaret Q.
This was my Amazon Prime Day 2021 pick! Originally $28 it was marked for $14. I’m still kicking myself for not buying more. Super comfortable and light, good quality. I’ve only ever bought perfume and sunglasses from the CK brand before, however I have become quite the underwear/ bra fan from this company lately :-p. You can also find a lot of great deals from Calvin Klein outlets or at Marshall’s. It’s worth it 😎👌🏼 :whispers in Brooke Shields: “you wanna know what comes between me and my Calvin’s? Nothing.”…….:stare:
Anna T.
River Falls, WI
It’s super comfortable and super cute. I would recommend sizing up a size. I bought a medium and i probably should have gotten a large.
kelly T.
Monterey Park, CA
I am a bra size 34A, and it fits great and also comfortable. It was a bit overpriced for one bralette, but I could find them for a lower price and feel in love and purchased two after my first purchase.
Bee H.
Comfortable and soft fabric - not for the fuller boob as bunches under and some initial boob spill! Definitely for the smaller boob but comfortable and stretches well, reasonable priced

Looking for your answer?