Calvin Klein Ultimate Edge Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Katie S.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Lisset H.
It’s good and very creamy it’s very rich, unlike the others I’ve used, this is definitely a keeper! My eye color is brown and this compliments it. The packaging is very nice and I love it! I would buy it again!
Abby B.
I got this as a test version and I really like it. I don’t think I’d have bought it having the choice but it smudged very well and stays for a long period of time. I wish it was a little more waterproof as it sweats off easily if it’s hot when I’m going out or when it’s hot in general
Carolina Z.
Excelente delineador de ojos, es muy cremoso y suave. No hace pliegues en la piel ni se corre con facilidad, por lo que brinda durabilidad y confort. Para retirarlo lo mejor es hacerlo con un desmaquillante bifasico o para productos cosméticos a prueba de agua. El color es muy intenso por lo que brinda un hermoso acabado. Recomendado!
Katie S.
This eyeliner is creamy and the packaging is really sleek. The colour isn't fully pigmented although it can be built up. It's not the easiest to apply because it is a gel. I got it for a very cheap price but I don't think I would repurchase this liner.
L'amour R.
ballarat
It’s great doesn’t flake or anything, I would be buying more! It’s absolutely amazing and lasts forever