BY CALVIN KLEIN

Truth For Men by Calvin Klein is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Truth For Men was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Givaudan. Top notes are patchouli and pepper; middle notes are sandalwood, basil and cardamom,base notes are red cedar and patchouli.

• This smells so good, who do you love this on? 3 Answers
Pop D.
This bottle of cologne is made in the perfect design, I use this cologne constantly, I bought it at Macy's just like my other colognes, the bottle is really nice, there is no need for improvement. It has a nice aroma, a bit pricey but worth every penny, and I great great compliments. I highly recommend to everyone.
Dexter J.
Southfield, MI
I purchased Truth and it was pretty good. I've purchased that same cologne a times. It really light but distinctive. It's fresh without the flowers. Smell like it belongs to a man but isn't over powering. I have a few other scents is the only reason I haven't bought anymore.
Maddie R.
Terre Haute
I bought this for my boyfriend for christmas. he looooved it. i'm pretty sure he still has some from december! the scent is strong, sexy, & over all amazing. the bottle is great for the product as well. i think it is great over all, wouldn't change a thing but the price.
alyssa h.
i have recently bought this for my boyfriend. it smells very manly and he absolutely loves it ! he can spray acouple sprays on himself and it lasts him all day !! i suggest getting this !!
Drew J.
Independence, MO
If your looking for a scent that will last all day & night while you do what you do, this is a great product for you. I absolutely love Truth by CK and recommend it to all my friends. Definitely leaves you with a nice scent people will remember! SO amazing!
John F.
Canton, GA
I've been wearing this stuff everyday since I was in 9th grade and it's lasted me all this time. Quality product, quality brand. Would buy again (in about 15 years when it finally runs out)
Paige K.
My dad has the actual cologne he uses his old spice one more but this on was the one my mom got him for his birthday- it is extremely strong scented though and gives me a headache
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I just love the way this smells so good and i love how it smellls on my husband. this was the first colon i ever bought him when we used to date so i still buy because i love it
Odry S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this for my husband and it smell so good.. It's not a manly scent, it's more Ike a fresh addictive scent .. I sleep on his shirts at night cuz sell so good!
Hannah S.
Lynnwood, WA
My mom and I got this for my dad for Christmas. My dad uses it only on special occasions and when he does you can tell, it smells great and he seemed to love it.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This smells so good, who do you love this on?

back