Calvin Klein Truth Men Eau de Toilette

by Calvin Klein

Truth For Men by Calvin Klein is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Truth For Men was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Givaudan. Top notes are patchouli and pepper; middle notes are sandalwood, basil and cardamom,base notes are red cedar and patchouli.

This smells so good, who do you love this on?
Start your review of Calvin Klein Truth Men Eau de Toilette!
a month ago
Loved this smell! Bought this for my husband because it smells so nice and fresh! A little goes a long way I've repurchased this so many times and probably gonna repurchase again soon! Not too pricey decent and no need to improve anything the smell is awesome!
a month agoBeckley
It's what it is in Miller great job I love the smell of your bottle can never go wrong with purchasing this product great job guys thank you cannot wait new smells to keep coming
3 months agoNovi
This is my all time favorite by far.  i really enjoyed it there is absolutly nothing i dislike about this product i would give it a million stars if i could. a cool urban backdrop would be a nice touch but id buy this if it came in a plastic water bottle. i reccomend if you want to smell nice.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great cologne and it’s a staple in my house. This is my Dad’s absolute favorite and go to cologne so I am always purchasing this for him. The scent is strong and lasts all day without being too powerful and overwhelming . I definitely recommend this as a gift your any of the guys or girls in your life.
3 years ago
Calvin Klein Truth Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Pop D.
This bottle of cologne is made in the perfect design, I use this cologne constantly, I bought it at Macy's just like my other colognes, the bottle is really nice, there is no need for improvement. It has a nice aroma, a bit pricey but worth every penny, and I great great compliments. I highly recommend to everyone.
5 months agoUnion Beach, NJ
Truth by Calvin Klein has been a long time favorite. It is great for any occasion. The bottle is an interesting shape so it catches your eye. I would recommend this Eau De Toilette.
2 years agoSouthfield, MI
I purchased Truth and it was pretty good. I've purchased that same cologne a times. It really light but distinctive. It's fresh without the flowers. Smell like it belongs to a man but isn't over powering. I have a few other scents is the only reason I haven't bought anymore.
2 years agoTerre Haute
I bought this for my boyfriend for christmas. he looooved it. i'm pretty sure he still has some from december! the scent is strong, sexy, & over all amazing. the bottle is great for the product as well. i think it is great over all, wouldn't change a thing but the price.
2 years ago
i have recently bought this for my boyfriend. it smells very manly and he absolutely loves it ! he can spray acouple sprays on himself and it lasts him all day !! i suggest getting this !!
3 years agoIndependence, MO
If your looking for a scent that will last all day & night while you do what you do, this is a great product for you. I absolutely love Truth by CK and recommend it to all my friends. Definitely leaves you with a nice scent people will remember! SO amazing!