BY CALVIN KLEIN

Introduced by calvin klein in 2000 truth is classified as a refreshing oriental woody fragrance. This perfume has a blend of fresh natural rich woods that react to individual skin chemistry. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I just love the way this smells so good and i love how it smellls on my husband. this was the first colon i ever bought him when we used to date so i still buy because i love it
Odry S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this for my husband and it smell so good.. It's not a manly scent, it's more Ike a fresh addictive scent .. I sleep on his shirts at night cuz sell so good!
Hannah S.
Lynnwood, WA
My mom and I got this for my dad for Christmas. My dad uses it only on special occasions and when he does you can tell, it smells great and he seemed to love it.
I can't even with this. It's beyond words. When I spray it on, heaven. People always ask what I'm wearing. I can smell it on me allllll day.
Alice S.
Aubrey, TX
Clean scent, that's lasts all day. My husband loves wearing it. He sprays on after a shower and has that smell good feeling all day
Cassandra B.
La Habra, CA
I love the smell of this. I will buy this for my fiance again. It is very clean and fresh smelling without a super harsh scent.
Olivia C.
My favorite sent for men!! my boyfriend wears it and it is a wonderful smell. he doesn't usually like cologne but loves this!
Caitlin G.
Fort Collins, CO
Smells amazing, can't resist my guy when he wears this. I used to only like Ralph Lauren colognes but this one surprised me
Daphney F.
Portland, OR
I got the Calvin Klein truth for men Eau Dr toilette spray for my husband and he absolutely love it.. it smells so good
Eva C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Super expensive but I received a sample size from my mom and it was so greats. Lasts forever and a perfect gift.