Calvin Klein Truth Eau de Parfum uploaded by Frida G.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

A fragrance based on contrasts. On one hand there are cool and fresh notes and on the other the wamth of woman's skin. Fragrance Family: Woody, Floral. Top Notes: Bamboo, Bergamot. Heart Notes: lackberry, Clover, Lily, Mimosa, Patchouli, Peony. Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Lemon.

Olga S.
Page, AZ
Good fresh scent. Very light smell. This is my favorite perfume! First I bought it ten years ago! And still I am devoted to it.
Rus. Это мой любимый парфюм! Предана ему уже около 10 лет. Очень свежий, ненавязчивый аромат и что главное- стойкий!
Stephanie N.
I love this perfume and I wear it a lot. It smells very refreshing and I love it so much. It stays on all day long and it's an not over-powering fragrance. My friends are jealous because they love this perfume too! I recommend it.
Liberty S.
New Braunfels, TX
This is a great product! I will use this product everyday, it smells so good and it really lasts throughout the day ! I highly recommend this product if you can't find a perfume to last the day! Have fun with it!!!
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
It smells just like poppi. It costs so much less. It is one of my favorite scents. I'm so glad I found it. It would be nice if all expensive perfumes could be done through Touch. I love it!
Denice R.
I have gotten those sample size perfumes and for my liking this is a bit too strong because I'm more of a sweet type and less strong smell perfume lover so for me i wouldn't personally buy this
Jeremy N T.
Jasper
One the best smelling perfumes I have used. I wouldn't recommend for every where wear because it is very strong. But the scent is amazing.
angie C.
New Castle
Love it it smells awesome i recommend to others and it not cheap way worth the money and then some i love that everyone comments on it
Kanada S.
Toledo, OH
I love all of Calvin Klein's products. Especially their undergarments and perfume/cologne (: The scent last all day!
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
This perfume really has staying power it lasts all day. It is not overwhelming either just a really solid aroma.
Shelby F.
Woodbury
I liked this perfume a lot. It smelt great and it lasted all day. It was my first time buying, I would buy again.