Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer Sheer Creme Eyeshadow uploaded by YipMila T.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Single creamy, velvety eye shadow. Offers high shine, high impact color. Lightweight & extra-smooth finish. No creasing or fading for long wearing. Renders your eye sparkle throughout the day. The quality of this unboxed item will be as fresh & genuine as the original packing.

• When do I put this on my skin before makeup? Or is this ...1 Answers
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE this shadow. The creme glides on so smoothly and feels great on the skin. The formula is very nice. I didn't have any issues with creasing, and the amount of shine is just right for daily wear as well as special nights out. Definitely worth the investment, and I will be buying again!
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
These glimmer eye shadows are okay. Just like a typical glitter except you don't get that much product. I do enjoy using this occasionally and I've had friends try it who seem to love it as well. I recommend this product to anyone who loves glitter eyeshadow
Victoria J.
Jacksonville
I love this shade of gold! It's shimmery but not too much and applies on my eyes great. There is nothing worse than having a powdered eye shadow go all over your face when applying, but this product remains on your eyelids and doesn't take a million coats to actually get the shade you want!
Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.
Las Vegas , NV
I tried these a while back, I had a silver and blue one. They worked ok but creased on me really fast. These are kinda pricey in my opinion I think if you don't have oily lids then go for them.
Hannah W.
Appleton , WI
I'm no a fan. It just didn't blend as well as I thought for a luxury brand. I would say use color pop if you want shades that work well!
Sofia E.
Maywood
These creen eyeshadow are my favorite, not going to lie they are expensive but they are totally worth it. I totally recommend this!!
Chloe H.
sacramento, califronia
Nice quality, but too dark for me. I personally dont like creamy eyeshadows like that, and would use it for a pommade for my brows.
Mary S.
Dickson, TN
Was not a fan. I felt the pigmentation was too low for my skin tone. If you are fair complected, it may work better for you.
kathy z.
I really love this product and use it on a daily basis. Recommend to all my friend and family. Great quality product.
Cas H.
This is a fun little cream that I like to play around with from time to time just to do something different.
Daisy Y.
When do I put this on my skin before makeup? Or is this actual eyeshadow?