Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer Sheer Creme Eyeshadow

by Calvin Klein

Single creamy, velvety eye shadow. Offers high shine, high impact color. Lightweight & extra-smooth finish. No creasing or fading for long wearing. Renders your eye sparkle throughout the day. The quality of this unboxed item will be as fresh & genuine as the original packing.

When do I put this on my skin before makeup? Or is this actual eyeshadow?
Start your review of Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer Sheer Creme Eyeshadow!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoBellport, NY
These glimmer eye shadows are okay. Just like a typical glitter except you don't get that much product. I do enjoy using this occasionally and I've had friends try it who seem to love it as well. I recommend this product to anyone who loves glitter eyeshadow
2 years agoJacksonville
I love this shade of gold! It's shimmery but not too much and applies on my eyes great. There is nothing worse than having a powdered eye shadow go all over your face when applying, but this product remains on your eyelids and doesn't take a million coats to actually get the shade you want!
3 years agoLas Vegas , NV
I tried these a while back, I had a silver and blue one. They worked ok but creased on me really fast. These are kinda pricey in my opinion I think if you don't have oily lids then go for them.
2 years agoAppleton , WI
I'm no a fan. It just didn't blend as well as I thought for a luxury brand. I would say use color pop if you want shades that work well!
2 years agoMaywood
These creen eyeshadow are my favorite, not going to lie they are expensive but they are totally worth it. I totally recommend this!!
2 years agosacramento, califronia
Nice quality, but too dark for me. I personally dont like creamy eyeshadows like that, and would use it for a pommade for my brows.
5 years agoDickson, TN
Was not a fan. I felt the pigmentation was too low for my skin tone. If you are fair complected, it may work better for you.
2 years ago
I really love this product and use it on a daily basis. Recommend to all my friend and family. Great quality product.
3 years ago
This is a fun little cream that I like to play around with from time to time just to do something different.
4 years agoNaples, FL
Love this product! Love how creamy and airy it is! Doesn't leave creases like most creamy eyeshadows do!