Calvin Klein Tempting Glance Intense Eyeshadow

by Calvin Klein

Single matte & shimmer eye shadow Creates endless look: light & sweet or deep & seductive Sheer & blends on lids easily No creasing or fading for long wearing Allergy tested & fragrance free The quality of this unboxed item will be as fresh & genuine as the original packing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calvin Klein Tempting Glance Intense Eyeshadow!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
This is such a necessity in your makeup bag. Not only is this shadow long lasting but you can be so creative with it. You can use it as a liner or for a full smoky eye look. It is stand alone which I love and works for every day use.
2 years agoSan Pedro
Thought it was very pigmented and I loved it and I really need to get it again nobody really hyped about this product but I love it I loved how small and cute the packaging was amazing and I love my packaging  more then the actual product and I recommend it and I definitely need to buy more
2 years ago
it's an amazing product! Very beautiful and I love the color! I use it everyday! Would definitely recommend! It's worth every penny❤
5 years agoChicago, IL
This is good eye shadow palette from Calvin Klein its nice price I have seen better palettes to but I like this one to
2 years agoBay City
I love then deep honey/ camo color and if you look it's a perfect dupe for Kylie's camp Creme shadow
4 years agoFridley,MN
Good palette really nice rich color very nice texture and looks great when on.
Good palette really nice rich color very nice texture and looks great when on.
a year ago
Calvin Klein Tempting Glance Intense Eyeshadow I really love this eyeshadow. The shade is perfect for hazel eyes. It has a slight shimmer and can work great by itself and with other shadow blended. It's pretty pigmented and has cute and simple packaging !
2 years ago
The color of this is really nice. Had a hard time blending it out though which sucks. It was good for the price but I would not buy it again. The package is a little cheaply made too.
2 years agoHamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
I have different colours of these, I'm not sure if it's exactly the same one product but it looks the same. The colours are beautiful. I have an amazing Olive one, emerald green and a lilac colour. I can't remember the names but they're such a dream to blend. They also have a tiny hint of shimmer. They're not matte. They're so beautiful, I like that they come individual because sometimes you just want a wash of one and they're great to shove in your makeup bag.
4 years agouk
In my opinion this colour is great for an transition colour, as is very light and not great pigmentation , but with a primer it brings more pigment to it, there is also a little fallout. however the packaging is a bit cheap looking and the lid easy breaks off.