BY CALVIN KLEIN

Single matte & shimmer eye shadow Creates endless look: light & sweet or deep & seductive Sheer & blends on lids easily No creasing or fading for long wearing Allergy tested & fragrance free The quality of this unboxed item will be as fresh & genuine as the original packing

Sabrina S.
This is such a necessity in your makeup bag. Not only is this shadow long lasting but you can be so creative with it. You can use it as a liner or for a full smoky eye look. It is stand alone which I love and works for every day use.
Ava K.
San Pedro
Thought it was very pigmented and I loved it and I really need to get it again nobody really hyped about this product but I love it I loved how small and cute the packaging was amazing and I love my packaging  more then the actual product and I recommend it and I definitely need to buy more
carly t.
it's an amazing product! Very beautiful and I love the color! I use it everyday! Would definitely recommend! It's worth every penny❤
Rachael C.
This is good eye shadow palette from Calvin Klein its nice price I have seen better palettes to but I like this one to
Sophie S.
Bay City
I love then deep honey/ camo color and if you look it's a perfect dupe for Kylie's camp Creme shadow
Livy M.
Fridley,MN
Good palette really nice rich color very nice texture and looks great when on.
Vivien N.
Calvin Klein Tempting Glance Intense Eyeshadow I really love this eyeshadow. The shade is perfect for hazel eyes. It has a slight shimmer and can work great by itself and with other shadow blended. It's pretty pigmented and has cute and simple packaging !
Josefin L.
The color of this is really nice. Had a hard time blending it out though which sucks. It was good for the price but I would not buy it again. The package is a little cheaply made too.
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
I have different colours of these, I'm not sure if it's exactly the same one product but it looks the same. The colours are beautiful. I have an amazing Olive one, emerald green and a lilac colour. I can't remember the names but they're such a dream to blend. They also have a tiny hint of shimmer. They're not matte.

They're so beautiful, I like that they come individual because sometimes you just want a wash of one and they're great to shove in your makeup bag.
Skye C.
uk
In my opinion this colour is great for an transition colour, as is very light and not great pigmentation , but with a primer it brings more pigment to it, there is also a little fallout. however the packaging is a bit cheap looking and the lid easy breaks off.

Walmart