Calvin Klein Steph Women Open Toe Sandals

by Calvin Klein

#3 in Flats

Brand & Style - Calvin Klein Steph Width - Medium (B, M)True Color - BlackUpper Material - Leather Outsole Material - Man-Made Heel Height - 0.25 Inches Brand & Style - Calvin Klein Steph Width - Medium (B, M) True Color - Black Upper Material - Leather Outsole Material - Man-Made Heel Height - 0.25 Inches Shoes from Calvin Klein Jeans offer a far-reaching range and variety. Each in its own way deserves to be called a classic. Since he first wowed New York in the late 1960s, Calvin Klein has become the undisputed worldwide icon of classic American fashion. Calvin Klein boots, sandals, flats, heels, wedges, heels, and loafers have gained notoriety for their outstanding quality wear and rich designs - standing out from so many others. Calvin Klein's chic and understated style is what makes this worldwide fashion and design powerhouse a globally recognized brand name. ps7342122

Age Group: Adult

Material: Leather

Shoe Width: Medium (B, M)

Calvin Klein; Flip Flops; Sandals

Heel Height: 0.25 in

Gender: Female

Occasion: fashion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calvin Klein Steph Women Open Toe Sandals!
4 months agoSchenectady, NY
This is a beautiful Calvin Klein i bought this at Macy’s and I love it plus people ask where I got it and it’s on the pricey side it’s expensive but you don’t mind the price so I highly recommend this
5 months agoPennington, NJ
I like the shoes, but I know it’s a little expensive. However, if you see 40 % off it’s good or sometimes just you have to look in different stores.
a year agoCalifornia
Purchased at: Macy's
Not comfortable at all the style is super cute but dont recommend to anybody i love calvin though by far just not a fan of these sandals
10 months agoSewell, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I have several pair of CK heels. They are comfortable, beautiful and AFFORDABLE!! They last for years and I get tons of compliments.
7 months agoWolcott
I love my sandals got them for cheap online and they're super cute and super comfy. Glad i got them in time for Spring.
10 months agoGilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Macy's
These sandals are so comfortable. And they are fashionable also. I bought them in black and white for the summer
a year agoBradenton
Cute . An comfy just wish I got it in different color and broke easy . Probably Bc I’m rough on shoes 🙃
5 months agoDoral, FL
I bought these shoes because I have another pair of them, and I love the fit & the way they felt on my feet. I was shocked when these shoes arrived because they were dirty and WAY used. I wouldn't have paid $10 for these shoes. I went out and bought shoe cleaner and they slightly clean up, but not enough to feel comfortable wearing them. In all honesty, I should have sent them back, but I was convinced that I must have made a mistake and ordered them used. Nope. I am just logging into my account for the first time in forever and they were definitely ordered new.Again, my mistake for not sending them back... just want to give people a heads up to look out for this.
4 months agovisakhapatnam
Looks good... feels good.... comfortable... very nice to wear... easy to wear.... really must try....