BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Sleeveless Belted Stripe Dress Women Women's Clothing - Dresses see more...

Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
I love this dress got it a size smaller because Im losing weight. I wore it yesterday paired with a black cardigan and black heels and pearl earrings and pearl necklace. Love the classic look. I would totally recommend this dress great for the office and nite out or even church.
Katie L.
Most of the dresses in my closet are Calvin Klein.  They fit me so well and I always go to work feeling confident and like I can rule the world!  Any clothing that makes a woman feel strong and cute, but professional will get 5 stars from me any time of day.  Calvin Klein is available at many different retailers, not just the Calvin Klein store.
Makayla A.
Osprey,FL
I got this dress in a different color but it is so cute. The fit is perfect and it is so comfy. No itchiness or having to pull it up or pull it down and the straps are so comfortable and not too tight on my shoulders. I love the length it's not too short or too long and it looks good with a variety of shoes.
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
My favorite thing about this dress is the cut, the empire waist is so flattering and also comfortable. The fabric is soft, lightweight and has some stretch which makes it perfect for long days at work.
April R.
Albany
Calvin Klein is one of my favorite expensive brands to shop from! Their clothes are always super well made and very sleek and chic. This dress in general is very flattering, a little old school but that's alright. It makes my legs look very long!
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I really love Calvin Klein brand clothing. I always know they are going to be made great & hold up well. This dress is adorable on & super comfy. Very versatile looks can be had & the price is fair.
Haley A.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite dressmaker. I own at least 4 dresses by Calvin Klein, and I will continue to purchase them. The cuts seem to fit my shape very well. The style is always classic and relevant.
Dominique S.
I love the stress so much! It is my go-to dress for work outings, lunch dates, Church, etc. I have had my dress for over a year now and it is holding together very well.
Jessica E.
Very comfortable, did not get damaged in the wash. Most of CK apparel says to hand wash or dry clean but I put mine in the washer on delicate and it's been fine.
Cassidy O.
Daniels
Bought this dress for an induction ceremony and I couldn't be happier! It's classic and timeless, I can't wait to wear it to more events.