BY CALVIN KLEIN

Rebel and shock with Calvin Klein CK One Shock Man; an evocative and surprising fragrance that takes inspiration from the modern mans energy. Addictive and dynamic, CK One Shock Man draws inspiration from the night of a party. Opening with notes of Cucumber, Red Bull Cocktail and Clementine, CK One Shock is instantly recognizable. A heart of Cardmon, Black Pepper and Black Basil blend with Ambreine and Tobacco to add the finishing touches to this edgy scent. Housed in a unique and striking black bottle, Calvin Klein CK One Shock Man creates a sense of pure energy and desire. see more...

Anya M.
Murrieta, CA
I was shopping for my husband's birthday and came across this fragrance that just screened sports, action and more sports. loved it. wears long but is not overpowering.
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
There is other one I like more but I choose my man smell bc well I have to live with it Nd he could care less this one is not so bad on price Nd smells good
Chelsey H.
Plainville, CT
This is a great scent for a younger man. I bought this for my boyfriend who does not lick certain scents that are too strong but this is perfect.
Amanda B.
Appleton, WI
Not a winner here. The scent is too much and lingers for hours! I can smell him coming from a mile away! Not the light accent I was hoping for
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
Got this for the hubby & it smells excellent! Wish it came in the whole shabang of body wash aftershave & cologne.. But it was worth the buy!
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I bought this a while back. I really enjoy the smell. It's a light, somewhat fruity smell. However, it's still a manly scent.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
My husband loves this scent and and I love it on hime. this smell is amazing and calvin klien never seizes to amaze
Nadia P.
Not the best smelling cologne don't really like the smell, but purchased for my brother and he enjoys it very much
Gisela  F.
Maplewood, MN
This is my husbands favorite brand of perfume. I use the female version of Shock and I like it very much as well
Allie W.
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. I personally think it's a little too strong but it's not too bad!