BY CALVIN KLEIN

A fruity floral fragrance for modern women Airy fresh elegant feminine and inebriating Top notes of nashi pear blossom and white peach Heart notes of lilac peony magnolia and Turkish rose Base notes of musk vanilla and cedar. Launched in 2013, Recommended for spring or summer wear. Design house: Calvin Klein Scent name: Sheer Beauty Essence Launch date: 2013 This eau de toilette is available in a 1-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of nashi pear blossom and white peach, lilac peony magnolia and turkish rose, musk vanilla and cedar. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Katie H.
Katie H.
Milledgeville, GA
Smells extremely good! Perfect for in the bathroom and use it as a room spray. It sounds weird but really is perfect.
Clara C.
Clara C.
Richland, WA
Kind of an old sent not my first go to perfume but a strong contender, would use it every once in a while.
Pauline B.
Pauline B.
Bureau, IL
I always wear perfume. And this one I can just spray on my pillow before i sleep and it just makes me fall right to sleep
briteny f.
briteny f.
I love this perfume I definelitly suggest it it smells great and last long so get it and use it
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA
Love this stuff! Such a floral scent to it! I can wear it anywhere I want to be