Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Essence Eau de Toilette uploaded by أمينة ر.Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Essence Eau de Toilette uploaded by zizou z.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Sheer Beauty Essence Perfume by Calvin Klein, Feel radiant and rejuvenated with every spritz of Sheer Beauty Essence, a tantalizing women’s fragrance . This charming perfume is bursting with fruity, floral and woody accords for a wildly lush and botanically-rich scent that will have you turning heads in any room your enter. Top notes of juicy white peach and luminous Nashi pear blossom open the scent with a fresh and vibrant atmosphere that’s light, airy and uplifting. Heart notes of breezy peony, elegant Turkish rose, magnolia and delicate lilac infuse the concoction with a decadent bouquet of floral goodness that smells freshly picked from the garden. Finally, base notes of fresh-cut cedar wood, sugary vanilla and white musk complete this mesmerizing aroma for a resplendent and dazzling perfume that any modern woman of today would feel confident wearing on her skin.

R N.
Woodside, NY
Saw this at a really good price and decided to try it out since I normally do like Calvin Klein products. When I tried this on, it was very light and it's supposed to be a floral smell which I normally do enjoy but I just didn't like this smell? I saw another sheer perfume by CK but that one was pink, I like that one a lot better. Really was disappointed but my mom ended up using it all. Not a fave and would not buy again.
Izabela C.
Collingwood , ON
This smells very good. It isn't my favorite scent but I like it. I just think that doesn't last long so I feel like have to reaply. It is not expensive so I would give 3 stars comparing price with benefit.
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
I always have a hard time finding it in stores, but when I do see it and I don't have any left at home I do tend to buy it. It smells great, my husband loves it, and I get a ton of compliments on it.
Claudia C.
Pretty pretty scent but it was not for me I liked the packaging and the bottle but the smell on me wasn't my favorite it was a nice pretty floral scent but just not my type many people may like this but I don't that much.
Nicole C.
clewiston
smells delicious, has a fresh flowering smell. perfect for a going out party, a casual day going out to eat with a family member or even the whole family. long lasting and smells good
Tasmia H.
Bronx, NY
This spray smells super fresh and amazing. Its perfect for the ladies during the summer. It smells girly but not too overpowering.
Kiyan N.
I enjoy the smell and usually wear it for special events. I just began using this and don't have much to say for this product.
Pauline B.
Bureau, IL
I always wear perfume. And this one I can just spray on my pillow before i sleep and it just makes me fall right to sleep
Katie H.
Milledgeville, GA
Smells extremely good! Perfect for in the bathroom and use it as a room spray. It sounds weird but really is perfect.
Clara C.
Richland, WA
Kind of an old sent not my first go to perfume but a strong contender, would use it every once in a while.