BY CALVIN KLEIN

Women's 1.7 oz EDT Spray. In spring of 2013 Calvin Klein launched Sheer Beauty Essence perfume which is a new version of Sheer Beauty from 2012 which is also a flanker of the original fragrance Beauty from 2010. The new fragrance is supposedly inspired by femininity and graceful confidence. It is airy striking and elegant. Top notes radiate with nashi pear blossom and juicy white peach. A rich floral bouquet composes the heart featuring notes of lilac peony magnolia and Turkish rose. Airy musk vanilla and cedar form the basis of the perfume. see more...

Rhiannon G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was great to wear whenever I want. it smells great and is calming and enticing.
Anne K.
Cleveland, OH
One of my favorite scents but really hard to find in stores, I only can ever find it online.
Kiyan N.
I enjoy the smell and usually wear it for special events. I just began using this and don't have much to say for this product.
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
I always have a hard time finding it in stores, but when I do see it and I don't have any left at home I do tend to buy it. It smells great, my husband loves it, and I get a ton of compliments on it.