BY CALVIN KLEIN

pure. sensual. confident. sparkling and carefree with a pure, sexy confidence.
evokes the sensuality and delicacy of bare skin with its luminous floralcy and skin-like warmth.

• Is there a different size in the bottle or is it just a p...1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried? Do you recommended? I've tried ck beau...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this for a good price? I love a sample I...1 Answers
Gabrielė B.
Grenaa
As the package is very simple the scent is very simple as well, really simple notes, fresh smell as will all Calvin Klein's? Nice to wear in summer time🌸 Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Eau de Toilette
Siobhán E.
Liverpool
I wear this product as an everyday perfume and also a holiday fragrance. I find the scent lasts and doesn’t need regular top ups. I also thing is is value for money, for a branded product. It’s has a light, floral scent that does smell musty or dated like some.
Rugile K.
Long lasting perfume that would make any head turn. Great packaging, very sleek and elegant. Good product size for the value of money. Once to two sprays will last you throughout the whole day. The smell is quite light-weight and somewhat sweet, great for the summer.,
Chromolish B.
I am always for luxury perfume brands. But I am also looking for everyday wear, not-too-expensive perfumes from brands like CK, Estee Lauder, etc. This is one such find and I am in love with the notes. Even though I do not like floral ones, the base note (sandalwood) makes all the difference in this scent. It is fresh, not too intense and perfect for work. The only complaint (not a small one lol) is that it does not last more than 3-4 hours.
Nicoletta P.
Paphos
Didn’t use it for a long time as I got it two weeks ago or something but I really like it. I am honestly more interested in flowery fragrances so this one actually suits my taste. Light and not that strong, suitable for everyday matters. It is really similar to other perfumes that I have. Overalls it is really good! Four stars only because it doesn’t last long (which is totally understandable as it is not a perfume).
Sarah H.
Slovakia
Yes, yes, yes, and again Yes. I literally love this toilette watter, it is really decent, kind of flowery smelling fragrance. It's light, subtle and definitely suits my personality. It stays on for an average time (as it is eau de toilette and not perfume). I would definitely recommend it, if you wanna feel comfortable and fresh.
Sage F.
Welland, ON
This product was good. It did do a little bit under my expectations but it did the job. Would i buy this product again, yes. The scent smelled light nothing to strong. The scent is pretty good it lasts you all day. The price was pretty reasonable.

Lisa N.
I bought this perfume a month back... and there perfumes i must say is a must.. it's long lasting. It lasts forever till you take shower. The packaging is great...i think they should focus on some more flavour but moreover a nice one.
s a r a h k.
Melbourne
Packaging is classy, love the scent but not the best product they've put out so far. Bought it at sephora, and it was worth it then! Hahaha now im not so sure. Cant be too sure ill be getting it again though
kima h.
Casablanca
Sheer beauty is everything right now. It is the perfect fragrance for me right now. it is light, uber-feminine, charming and expensive, fresh and delicate and just the right amount of sexy. You are probably wondering why all the adjectives for this perfume. well, because it deserves itI'm not an expert in describing notes but i can get all that floral and fruity accords in the perfume. Reviewers said it doesn't last but perfumes really varies with skin types and perfume personalities.for me, I am not a fan of heavy fragrances. i like it soft and light. this one does stay at least six to seven hours on me and i have been getting compliments since i got it.I would say, if you are the type that likes soft and easy non-irritating perfumes that smell expensive then go for this. This fragrance smells like the Chanel eau de fraiche or Mariah Carey luscious pink perfumes.
Sarahi R.
Winnetka, CA
Is there a different size in the bottle or is it just a presentation
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
Has anybody tried? Do you recommended? I've tried ck beauty. Wanna try this one next
Melissa J.
Dover, DE
Where can I find this for a good price? I love a sample I got to test.

Walmart