BY CALVIN KLEIN

pure. sensual. confident. sparkling and carefree with a pure, sexy confidence.
evokes the sensuality and delicacy of bare skin with its luminous floralcy and skin-like warmth.

• Is there a different size in the bottle or is it just a p...1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried? Do you recommended? I've tried ck beau...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this for a good price? I love a sample I...1 Answers
leah b.
Glen Allen, VA
Smells alright, a little strong, alcohol scent is harsh, but when it airs out it has a light scent and smells nice.
Emma W.
It gave me a headache! The smell did not agree with my body! It was ok, but way to strong. This is way too pricey!
Mayra R.
Merced, CA
This smells so good I love to use it when I go out I get so many compliments about it Defoe one of my favorite
the perfumes are a WOW! i cant believe how amazing and long wearing the smell stays on. i highly recommend
Swapnil C.
Renton, WA
Nice smell..not so strong not very mild too..long lasting and refreshing..loved it..great for gift
Joanna B.
I began with a purse and I ended up trying this perfume and I love it! I don't regret it one bit
Eliamar C.
Rio Grande City, TX
i got this sample once at the mall. the smell is good but its a little to strong for my choice.
Kika H.
El Paso, TX
I would like to try something new cause I get the some
One so I would like to
Try this one
Dayana B.
Deseo con todo mi ser este perfume, de verdad, su aroma es de lo más delicioso tiene un leve aroma dulce, pero solo un poco. no es tan fuerte como otros perfumes que hacen que te de nauseas el olor o empiece a fastidiarte por lo fuerte que es y la botellita es super linda!! definitivamente lo probaria nuevamente!!  Se los recomiendo
Emma D.
This is my evening perfume. I could be a wearing a beautiful dress, just the right amount of make up and my hair just perfect but these are nothing with out Calvin Klein sheer beauty.

It’s a fruity perfume with the underline of flower. The aroma always me think of dark cold nights with a roaring fire.
Sarahi R.
Winnetka, CA
Is there a different size in the bottle or is it just a presentation
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
Has anybody tried? Do you recommended? I've tried ck beauty. Wanna try this one next
Melissa J.
Dover, DE
Where can I find this for a good price? I love a sample I got to test.

Walmart