BY CALVIN KLEIN

pure. sensual. confident. sparkling and carefree with a pure, sexy confidence.
evokes the sensuality and delicacy of bare skin with its luminous floralcy and skin-like warmth.

• Is there a different size in the bottle or is it just a p...1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried? Do you recommended? I've tried ck beau...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this for a good price? I love a sample I...1 Answers
Ashley A.
Dawsonville, GA
Love this product! It is my go to perfume no matter what the occasion! If you are looking for a new perfume I would highly recommend this!
Monica G.
Palmdale, CA
I bought this for my mother for mothers day I really liked
the smell once she opened she did enjoy it for
a short time then gave it to me
Abril R.
Just the most beautiful smell! Very subtle i do which the perfume will last a little bit longer but i still use it almost every day
Miriam M.
Homestead, FL
Its pretty good i mean could be better because it is a pretty hefty buck bit hey not too bad just probably wouldn't but again ...
Summer O.
AZ
Nice product and not as strong and in-your-face as I was expecting which was great. Actually get compliments when wearing this.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This perfume is so perfect for daily use. It is so feminine and elegant. It is not over powering, but it is still noticable.
Teresa S.
Oceanside, CA
Love it!!! Smells so good and I get tons of compliments everywhere that I go. Especially at work. Bottle is super cute too!!
abby a.
Tuscaloosa , AL
very light and fresh smelling scent! I like it to spray on multiple times a day, it is a pretty bottle also which also helps
Layla C.
Con un aroma tierno, fresco y natural, juvenil. Excelente para verano, me gusta, y no es emplalagoso, es ligero y delicado
Amanda L.
This stuff smells so good I bought it at jcpenny and its amazing and totally feminine and its kinda pricey but worth it .
Sarahi R.
Winnetka, CA
Is there a different size in the bottle or is it just a presentation
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
Has anybody tried? Do you recommended? I've tried ck beauty. Wanna try this one next
Melissa J.
Dover, DE
Where can I find this for a good price? I love a sample I got to test.

Walmart