BY CALVIN KLEIN

pure. sensual. confident. sparkling and carefree with a pure, sexy confidence.
evokes the sensuality and delicacy of bare skin with its luminous floralcy and skin-like warmth.

• Is there a different size in the bottle or is it just a p...1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried? Do you recommended? I've tried ck beau...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this for a good price? I love a sample I...1 Answers
Valarie M.
Clermont, FL
Love the way this smells! The smell lasts long and isn't over powering. It is a little expensive but smells great! It isn't cruelty-free though, so I'm not sure that I'd buy it again sadly.
destiny t.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I absolutely love this scent! It is my go to on date night and on many other nice occasions. I get compliments on it all the time if you are looking for a scent that will not only make you smell but FEEL beautiful you need to try this!!
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
This is my favorite perfume I've ever owned. The scent is strong but slowly fades and stays on all day. It is refreshing and makes me feel good when i wear it. I love the sleek, smooth, bottle. It truly is "sheer beauty" inside and out.
Stephanie 💗.
Lake City, FL
I am so in love with this perfume it smells great ,when I first put this perfume on I got compliments from everyone telling me I smell so good and it so strong that you don't have to use a lot and the smells last hours
Jennifer G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love wearing perfume. This Calvin Klein perfume smelled so good i loved it. I like the smell of vanilla and fresh aromas. Calvin Klein had a mixture of both and were balanced very well.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
My biggest thing when buying a perfume is the smell. In the store, this smelled so wonderful, but when I got home and sprayed it on myself it smelt completely different than the tester I smelled in the store. I am really disappointed
Kelsey C.
Chardon , OH
Smells AMAZING and I cannot get enough. Too bad there's a limit to how much one can put on themselves before becoming a moving cloud of suffocation of others. This is a must have!
Morelia M.
Sturgis, MI
I love the smell of this ! It's very strong and it lasts for hours !! The packaging is very nice and although it's pricy it's worth it !!! I will be buying again when I repurchase
Ty B.
One of my favorite perfumes. It has a good smell. The only bad thing is that it doesn't last. But here's a tip...put Vaseline on your wrist and spray it. It will last longer!!!
Martina O.
What a beautiful fragrance! Lasts so long, you will be able to smell it all day long. The glass bottle makes it look so feminine. You will absolutely love it!
Sarahi R.
Winnetka, CA
Is there a different size in the bottle or is it just a presentation
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
Has anybody tried? Do you recommended? I've tried ck beauty. Wanna try this one next
Melissa J.
Dover, DE
Where can I find this for a good price? I love a sample I got to test.

Kohl's