BY CALVIN KLEIN

pure. sensual. confident. sparkling and carefree with a pure, sexy confidence.
evokes the sensuality and delicacy of bare skin with its luminous floralcy and skin-like warmth.

• Is there a different size in the bottle or is it just a p...1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried? Do you recommended? I've tried ck beau...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this for a good price? I love a sample I...1 Answers
Kiki W.
Sacramento , CA
Really good sweet scent perfume that last a long time and gives you that unforgettable signature sent you may be looking for. It definitely is a lot stronger than body sprays so less is more with this product.
Ebrar Y.
It smells really fresh! I was worried about how it smelled and if it would match with my skin color but it did really well. But the smell does not last long enough:(
Evelyn S.
Palmdale, CA
this is my fave fragrance of all time i love everything Calvin Klien. yes this perfume is long lasting i get compliments through out the whole day. how does it compare well the scent is more of a womanly smell and its longevity is crazy.
all high end perfumes are pricey for the fact that they smell good and last long.
i would certainly recommend go get it!
Nancy C.
El Paso, TX
I love the smell on the fraganse not only provides a beatiful smell but it last long ,you will recive alot of compliments .Can be used on daily or special ocassions and for the price its worth it last really long on cloths even after washing them!This product can be found a your near macys
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
I like this fragrance a lot, it's not my favorite but in the top 10. It's floral but not enough for me and not as long lasting as I would like. But you can't beat it for the price so it all evens out to the good!
Mariela M.
Duncan , SC
I loveeeeee this perfume it's amazing when I first got I got in love with the smell. It was kinda pricey but let me tell you it's really worth it it's the first time and I'm still going to keep using it and I always want to make a YouTube video about my collection!!
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Such a fresh and clean scent! It's my everyday scent! I think it's a good price and value. I find it to last an okay amount of time. I do reapply once or twice throughout the day. I recommend this scent
Maria C.
Love the smell . This smell doesn't go away with just on spray your are good to go for the whole day in like other where you constantly have to be applying more and more .
Joplin K.
I got this as a gift and was shocked at how good it smelled. This was my first time using it and it just smells fresh and very nice bottle looks good with my other perfumes. I recommend it you like a strong but gentle smell!
Bridgette O.
I bought this a long while ago and I'm so glad I did. It smelled so good and i wore it all the time. I'm going to have to buy a new one because sadly i ran out. but definitley worth the money.
Sarahi R.
Winnetka, CA
Is there a different size in the bottle or is it just a presentation
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
Has anybody tried? Do you recommended? I've tried ck beauty. Wanna try this one next
Melissa J.
Dover, DE
Where can I find this for a good price? I love a sample I got to test.