BY CALVIN KLEIN

Secret Obsession by Calvin Klein is an oriental floral fragrance for women Top notes are exotic plum, nutmeg (mace) and rose de damasc

Middle notes are Egyptian jasmine, French orange blossom and seductive tuberose

Base notes are cashmere woods, Madagascar vanilla, burnt amber and Australian sandalwood

Secret Obsession was created by Givaudan, Ann Gottlieb and Calice Becker and launched in September 2008

Calvin Klein Secret Obsession Eau de Parfum
  • "I did own this fragrance abour 2 years ago and I really loved it." in 1 review
  • "I get tons of compliments when I wear this particular one on dates. " in 1 review
Michelle W.
Morgantown, WV
Not what I was expecting. The smell is Stong when first sprayed but does not last long. The scent is not something I would normally go for in a womans spray. I bought this product at a local mall so it is easily accessible which is nice for a high end product. I am more fond of the Marc Jacobs Spray has a much more subtle smell and lasts all day.
Heather F.
Orlando, FL
Love this fragrance and am so sad it’s not available anymore! It is deep and sensual and just right for me. It’s not overpowering and has just the right undertones.
Nawshin J.
Jamaica, NY
I love the CALVIN KLEIN 10133912 SECRET OBSESSION FOR WOMEN by CALVIN KLEIN - EDP SPRAY! It has a great smell and is appropriate for various settings, including work and parties. The scent has a strong spicy odor. I would highly recommend this product!
Strong, but elegant scent. good for professional occasions, school events, family functions. Mini and large sizes. great mini size for travel. fits in everything plus makes you smell really good. overall, classic scent, great smell and would recommend to everyone.
Robin W.
I just got this cologne for my birthday and I love love love love it it was not expensive I love the smell of it I love the fact that I get a lot of compliments when I wear it and it is the first time I've ever purchased cologne without even sampling but it was well worth the money it's a nice light that I'm not sure if I smell Amber or Sandalwood but I like the scent of it and I think it was really worth the money
nancy p.
Calvin klein has been around all my life. their products including this one has not failed to succeed what i always look for. it is a light but yet strong smell where u do not have to keep spraying on to keep the smell. its not a harsh smell either vs others where its strong and you just want to get away from the person . lol
Codi T.
Definitely one of my top 5. I love how light and strong this fragrance is all at the same time. And all you need is a very little bit at a time. lasts a long time. hope I get more for Christmas ♡
Robin W.
I just recently brought this as a birthday present to myself and I love love love secret obsession it's more of a nighttime fragrance it's warm with just a little hint of Amber
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
This is a really strong perfume with almost masculine undertones. I liked the scent in the bottle, but not so much on my own skin. I felt as though it smelled like something someone elderly would wear.
Rachel R.
Bellingham, WA
This is one of my favorite perfumes! It smells amazing and lasts all day. I love how it works with my body chemistry to make it smell slightly different than out of the bottle. Will buy again and again!
Aaesha A.
How do you compare this with CKs Euphoria?