Calvin Klein Reveal For Him Eau de Toilette

by Calvin Klein

sensual. desirable. inviting - with a touch of the unexpected.

REVEAL embodies the thrilling game of seduction between a man and a woman - the erotic possibility of a game between equals.

Does it have a strong scent and how long does it usually last?
Is this scent like a '"common" cologne scent or do you think it is a bit different?
I love purchasing colognes for my husband just would like to know if it is an every day wear or only a special ocassion only. Does it last long and whats the price range on it. Is it a cool smell or woodsy.
Start your review of Calvin Klein Reveal For Him Eau de Toilette!
3 months agoWarrington, PA
Personally, I do not use cologne but I like to try different options for my husband.  The scent is very musky and I love it but it irritates my husband's nose.  He does not use it too often because of that so I would say that they should improve the ingredients a bit in order to help those with many allergies to be able to still use this product.
3 months ago10303 Chapel Ct
Not much to say about a cologne. The cologne smells good and does not become overpowering. The cologne's scent stays for a few hours before fading. The cologne is good for anything between a nice fancy date or a loud wild concert. Would recommend to others.
3 months agoToronto
This is by far the best in the game. Definitely recommend this to every men who wants to smell good. The packaging is really good and the smell last for a long time.
7 months agoParksville
This is a really good smelling cologne for a man. It's such a clean smell and some cologne's leave a spray like oil stain on my husband's shirts and this one don't do that. I would definitely recommend this cologne if u wana smell good and it's also not that pricey for the small bottle or the large one for that matter.
8 months agoKalamazoo, MI
I purchased this for my husband for Christmas this past year and when I bought it online I had never smelled it but usually when getting a perfume or cologne from Calvin Klein is going to smell amazingly awesome and it did and my husband loved it!
9 months agoBronx
Gave this perfume as a Christmas present to my son... It smells. Very settle and soft... I do have sensitivities to a certain fragrances and this one is one of them...
10 months agoWeeki Wachee, FL
This Calvin Klein spray smells so amazing it lasts all day and smells good on your man or on yourself I’d highly recommend this the bottle is so cute and way better than other ones I will be buying this again
5 years ago
The one thing I like most about this fragrance is that it is uniquely evolving over time. Composed of aromatic aquatic accords mixed with hints of fresh fruit, the fragrance opens with an almost overpoweringly sweet scent of agave nectar. However, the fragrance later seems to lose the overwhelming "sweetness" you initially get upon application, and begins to drift towards a vibrant, aquatic freshness with subtle hints of fruit. Upon dry down, the woodsy, more oriental notes begin to come forward. While my boyfriend seemed to prefer the hints of amber and suede mixed with the more aquatic, fruit tones, I preferred the dry down, containing the more woodsy/oriental notes. The Sillage (POWERFUL if applied directly) and Longevity (around 12+ hours with a lingering scent near end-of-day) are positively amazing! In other words, a little goes a long way and a bottle would last quite a long time. The bottle itself has a nice, clean, modern look and I really like the appearance. Overall, I highly recommend this fragrance. It has both a playful and seductive quality and is great to wear for either day or, night. HOWEVER, upon initial application, the scent can, at times, become a bit overwhelming. Even head-ache inducing. So, I would definitely suggest a walk-through on this fragrance rather than direct application. I also did not care for the opening scent itself. It was a bit too sweet for my personal tastes, almost candy-like, but it does eventually settle and the dry down is quite pleasant. ****DISCLOSURE: I received a free sample for the purposes of this review from Influenster. However, I was in no way influenced in this review, and the ideas and opinions are entirely my own.
Received from Influenster
2 years agoMiami, FL
I was curious about this fragrance and the probe for a few days. It is a perfume with a sweet and spicy touch but I feel it is a typical aroma of the perfumes that apply in the clothing stores. It is not a bad fragrance but it does not cause any impression like other Calvin Klein perfumes. Its duration is quite good and its stela also.
5 years ago
Thanks Influenster & Calvin Klein for the opportunity to test the Reveal Men fragrance!!! I gave it to my husband before I even smelled it...later that evening I went to hug him & smelled it. I was amazed at how much I liked this scent! I like a few different fragrances but, there are very few that I can actually say I love!!! It was warm smelling, had a woody, manly scent but, not too strong...just perfect!!! I liked it so much I put some on my wrist & continued to smell myself all day!!! Yes, the scent actually lasted the entire day, which is rare!!! I would definitely recommend this to other women for their significant others or even for themselves! I think this would be a great gift for both him & I!!! Thanks Influenster & Calvin Klein for this wonderful fragrance trial, I only wish I got a bigger bottle!!! I would LOVE to say that I'm going to right out & buy both the women and men's Reveal, because I DEFINITELY WOULD!!! However, at this time, we are not in the financial position to do so! If I were able to spend money on a fragrance, this would be my number one choice!!! I loved it!!! Thanks again!!! Although, I tested this product free, all opinions above are my own!!!
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...