BY CALVIN KLEIN

sensual. desirable. inviting - with a touch of the unexpected.

REVEAL embodies the thrilling game of seduction between a man and a woman - the erotic possibility of a game between equals.

Calvin Klein Reveal For Him Eau de Toilette
The one thing I like most about this fragrance is that it is uniquely evolving over time. Composed of aromatic aquatic accords mixed with hints of fresh fruit, the fragrance opens with an almost overpoweringly sweet scent of agave nectar. However, the fragrance later seems to lose the overwhelming "sweetness" you initially get upon application, and begins to drift towards a vibrant, aquatic freshness with subtle hints of fruit. Upon dry down, the woodsy, more oriental notes begin to come forward.

While my boyfriend seemed to prefer the hints of amber and suede mixed with the more aquatic, fruit tones, I preferred the dry down, containing the more woodsy/oriental notes.

The Sillage (POWERFUL if applied directly) and Longevity (around 12+ hours with a lingering scent near end-of-day) are positively amazing! In other words, a little goes a long way and a bottle would last quite a long time.

The bottle itself has a nice, clean, modern look and I really like the appearance.

Overall, I highly recommend this fragrance. It has both a playful and seductive quality and is great to wear for either day or, night.

HOWEVER, upon initial application, the scent can, at times, become a bit overwhelming. Even head-ache inducing. So, I would definitely suggest a walk-through on this fragrance rather than direct application. I also did not care for the opening scent itself. It was a bit too sweet for my personal tastes, almost candy-like, but it does eventually settle and the dry down is quite pleasant.

****DISCLOSURE: I received a free sample for the purposes of this review from Influenster. However, I was in no way influenced in this review, and the ideas and opinions are entirely my own.
Vincenzo L.
I was curious about this fragrance and the probe for a few days. It is a perfume with a sweet and spicy touch but I feel it is a typical aroma of the perfumes that apply in the clothing stores. It is not a bad fragrance but it does not cause any impression like other Calvin Klein perfumes. Its duration is quite good and its stela also.
Angela K.
Thanks Influenster & Calvin Klein for the opportunity to test the Reveal Men fragrance!!! I gave it to my husband before I even smelled it...later that evening I went to hug him & smelled it. I was amazed at how much I liked this scent! I like a few different fragrances but, there are very few that I can actually say I love!!! It was warm smelling, had a woody, manly scent but, not too strong...just perfect!!! I liked it so much I put some on my wrist & continued to smell myself all day!!! Yes, the scent actually lasted the entire day, which is rare!!! I would definitely recommend this to other women for their significant others or even for themselves! I think this would be a great gift for both him & I!!!
Thanks Influenster & Calvin Klein for this wonderful fragrance trial, I only wish I got a bigger bottle!!!
I would LOVE to say that I'm going to right out & buy both the women and men's Reveal, because I DEFINITELY WOULD!!! However, at this time, we are not in the financial position to do so! If I were able to spend money on a fragrance, this would be my number one choice!!! I loved it!!! Thanks again!!!
Although, I tested this product free, all opinions above are my own!!!
Moe H.
oakland
I have a few colognes, but this bad boy is the king of the bottles. I spray the others liberally, but one spray of this and I can still smell myself hours later. Even my kids like it and that is a miracle. Buy this if you can, you will not be disappointed gentleman.
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The Calvin Klein reveal for men smells so fresh and is a light cologne. Every time my husband wears it I love how refreshing he smells and all I want to do is jump allover him. Its a decent price compared to other brands and cologne is getting high in price nowadays
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
So, first of all, I received Calvin Klein's Reveal from Influenster for testing purposes, my opinions are completely my own. I have to say, I was REALLY excited to try this product & awaited the package anxiously. But, to my dismay, I did NOT like it, at all. The scent itself is very strong at first, kind of a sinus opener type of strong but then after an hour or so fades away, to the point where you can hardly smell it at all. Now, I know that certain perfumes/colognes work different on every body type, some perfumes smell wonderful on my friends but not so much on me, so I will not completely reject Reveal just based on my scent (& my husbands for that matter). I can tell you this: Reveal has a very strong oak/wood smell to it, as do most colognes for men, & a definite pepper smell, maybe a little bit gingery?? I'm not 100% sure, but something spicy besides pepper. I'm still giving it 3 stars based on the majority of reviews who loved it. Overall I'd say that you(the buyer) should definitely try it out in-store before purchasing online, like I said earlier, smells differ on different people & for me, this wasn't something I'd purchase.
Justin W.
My name is Justin and love love this fragrance in the fall. Great bottle presentation, great spray distribution. My only turn off is the performance. I only get about 3 hrs on my skin. Improve performance and you’ve got 5 stars from me.
Andrea T.
Springfield, MO
This was my first time sampling a Calvin Klein Men's Fragrance, and I have to say, I really enjoyed it. I found Reveal to be a very satisfyingly delicious cologne and I hope that my husband will eventually purchase a full-sized bottle. This scent was woody, but had a sweet undertone. At first I didn't like it, but then I sprayed it onto my husband's jacket and then I fell in love. It's not overwhelming. It's very light, but very long lasting.

If you're in the market for a new cologne/perfume, you should check out Calvin Klein Reveal. They have it for both him and her.
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I received the REVEAL Men Calvin Klein complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." It arrive before Valentine's day and I had my husband to test it as well as gifted him the small Calvin Klein card case. It do not take much or the scent is a little overpowering. I have been trying for years to help my husband locate a nice sultry scent,as long as he don't spray to much. I enjoy the scent and could see myself purchasing him a bottle, A little will go a long way and that way he can have the bottle for a long time. Thanks Influenster.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
I received a free sample of this from Influenster right in time for Valentine's day. I have to admit, when I first received and sprayed this product on it was SALTY to the point of BRINEY, with a strong incense undertone. I hated it. HATED it. But I gave it about 10 seconds (the time it took to walk to the bathroom and grab a towel to wash my wrist) and suddenly that brine dried into a lovely pink Himalayan salt- the incense cleared into a sexy spiced mixture of ginger with the heady aroma of night-blooming jasmine. Never has my opinion changed so quickly, I LOVED IT. Hours later I'm still sniffing my wrist. I *will* be buying this cologne as a "gift" for my boyfriend...that I'll steal and wear everyday. I must try the women's version, if it's anything like the men's it is a winner!
DeAnn s.
Weston, WV
I love this scent,would any women wear this scent also?
Shanna D.
Could a woman wear this scent?
Jacqui W.
Skokie, IL
Do any of you plan on buying a full size bottle when the sample runs out?
Sonya H.
Does Calvin Klein have a Reveal lotion?
Brittany F.
Is this scent like a '"common" cologne scent or do you think it is a bit different?