BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Reveal Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Vicky C.
Danbury, CT
I am normally very very picky on scents and I'm not really a huge fan of perfume in general, but I received a sample of this recently and tried it. Since it listed 'musk' as part of it's notes, I wasn't expecting to like it, but I LOVE this! It's not musky or heavy at all. On me, it lasts for hours and I occasionally catch whiffs during the day that makes me want to just stop and sniff myself. After using all of the sample, I couldn't order it fast enough and it's now my 'signature' scent!
Fiona W.
Portland, OR
One of my favorite scents-the first perfume I bought for myself!! Very soft and warm perfume! Notes of pepper bergamot and gourmand but not overbearing like some gourmands! I feel like this perfume reminds me of cashmere and snuggling in winter.
keacia f.
I received a tester of this and it came with a cute little pouch/wallet for my husband. I am in love with the smell. I could definitely see myself buying this for him on a regular basis.
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
While I wasn't the biggest fan of the scent, it wasn't that bad. It's a nice light, floral-y smell and wasn't too overbearing. However, I noticed that even after about an hour after wearing it I couldn't smell it anymore.
Kimberly R.
Clarksville, IN
Great smell!!! I love this new scent by Calvin Klein. It has great staying power, and you will smell it all day.
Chelsea F.
Love this product! I was able to catch it on sale for about $20. A little goes a long way, and it lasts all day.
Christina K.
Iy smells wonderful and makes head turn in the room i walk upon . I feel amd smell great when wearing this parfum.
Priscilla M.
Greensboro , NC
Reveal by Calvin Klein was a life changer for me. I had been using the same perfume for years. I feel so good and get so many compliments. I would recommend to everyone. So buy it and leave your mark.
Maria B.
I was very happy with this smell. It's different from the other CK ones. It's not as unisex. It is more defined. Not overbearing. Not one of the mainstreme fresh smells. The bottle is too bulky.
Sabrina T.
Gatineau, QC
wow, i love this perfume Calvin Klein Reveal eau de parfum , i have it on travel size i got it like a gift subscription from elle canada magazine, when i am try it , and i love the scent , smells so so good , still for a long time , on the skin and on the cloths too, it worth it to bye it again,