Calvin Klein Pure White Treatment Liquid Foundation SPF 20 - # 103 Neutral Ocher - 29.6ml/1oz

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Jazmyn R.
I love love love this product!!! It is absolutely amazing. It has this perfect natural effect to it that I just love. I don't really have the money again to buy it, because of the fact of my age. But if I could get it again I would. Thank You for having this amazing product!
Sarah H.
This foundation matched my skin very well but I have acne so this wasn't really full coverage enough for me. The foundation was honestly a bit cakey and I was using the porefessional primer by benefit cosmetics and it still was cakey I probably wouldn't purchase this again but maybe it will work for you.
Avion B.
detroit
I didn't have this color but its okay one thing I didn't like is that it makes me look a little oily just a little it you already have oily skin I wouldn't recommend this product but other than that it has great coverage and i like the smell if that not weird
Jessica M.
Harvest
Oh this foundation is just flawless! It hides every little imperfection on my face. It is very easy to use and goes on easily. I use it every single day! It is my favorite foundation I own. I recommend it to anyone who cares about their skin.
Darla H.
Etna, OH
Their foundation works great! I really don't have any complaints with this except that I wish it wasn't as pricy! Hahaha. But I love how light it feels and I really feel like it lasts through the day.
Kayla D.
Great coverage and stays on all day. Comes off easy with proper cleaning and no pimples. Compared to what I have been using I prefer this one to hide my marks. Easy to use and little goes far.
Leslie A.
Riverside
this product is not all the best foundation yet it is not the worst. i would expect alot more coverage coming from this brand . this would not be something i would look foward to using again.
Emily A.
goes on perfectly and is just so amazing. gldes rght on when I apply it on my face.I often us it about everday.this proudect is very affective really recomen it.  thnk its ver affordable and worth the price. i will defenatly but this prouduct agin.
Samantha A.
Mayfield, KY
Love this but so expensive! i love how it covers and seals the imperfections! i would recommend this to anyone and my family and friends!
Jaiden T.
This has perfect coverage. It's light weight and easy to apply and built on to. Also wonderful if you are new to makeup!