Calvin Klein Pure White Treatment Liquid Foundation SPF 20 - # 103 Neutral Ocher - 29.6ml/1oz

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Avion B.
Avion B.
detroit
I didn't have this color but its okay one thing I didn't like is that it makes me look a little oily just a little it you already have oily skin I wouldn't recommend this product but other than that it has great coverage and i like the smell if that not weird
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
This foundation matched my skin very well but I have acne so this wasn't really full coverage enough for me. The foundation was honestly a bit cakey and I was using the porefessional primer by benefit cosmetics and it still was cakey I probably wouldn't purchase this again but maybe it will work for you.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Riverside
this product is not all the best foundation yet it is not the worst. i would expect alot more coverage coming from this brand . this would not be something i would look foward to using again.
Emily A.
Emily A.
goes on perfectly and is just so amazing. gldes rght on when I apply it on my face.I often us it about everday.this proudect is very affective really recomen it.  thnk its ver affordable and worth the price. i will defenatly but this prouduct agin.
Jaiden T.
Jaiden T.
This has perfect coverage. It's light weight and easy to apply and built on to. Also wonderful if you are new to makeup!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
watertown, ny
Pretty decent foundation I absolutely love that it has spf 20 in it. Always protect against the sun
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Mayfield, KY
Love this but so expensive! i love how it covers and seals the imperfections! i would recommend this to anyone and my family and friends!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Middlesbrough
I love this foundation it has a nice full coverage and a dewy finish and lasts all day it also has spf20 which is good for your skint it is expensive but effective and overall  i am satisfied with the prduct it leaves my skin looking natural but corrects the crap
Constanza C.
Constanza C.
I like a lot this foundation and the fact that it is sun proof 20 wich i think its just the right ammount of protection