BY CALVIN KLEIN

This smooth and seamless T-shirt bra with a discreet front closure insures an invisible fit under form-fitting clothes. see more...

Alice C.
Alice C.
Cerritos, CA
I've been used to buying aerie bras so when I was looking for something new, I went into Calvin Klein. While the quality is good, the material was too stiff and not stretchy enough to make the fit comfortable. I will shop here again but not for bras.
Wendy E.
Wendy E.
North Hills, CA
I love Calvin Klein
There so nice and so comfortable
Clothing is so fashionable😍😍
I love buying there clothes and undergarments👌
Megan A.
Megan A.
Not very comfortable and quite expensive! Next time I'll just go to Victoria's Secret.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Granger, IN
This Calvin clien bra has great product each time and is great for what it's worth! This bra gives great support and freedom to its user. This bra has a underwire and could be not as comfortable for some. If you need something new to give a try this bra could just be perfect for you!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Got one of these for my sister she loved it is find it to be a #waste of money because it is #expensive futon buy a single bra she loved it and it hasn't failed her yet definitely not something to buy on a budget I'd only #recommend if you want something of higher quality
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
This bra is very comfortable and has just a little bit of padding, enough so that it is secure. It is my go to T shirt bra and I plan to purchase the nude color as well for white T shirts. Very affordable and good alternative to Victoria's Secret. I recommend.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
San Antonio , TX
The cup was very comfortable and supportive. The band was comfortable, but too tight around my body type. In a sense, it was very effective. The price was pretty affordable. I do recommend trying it out. It may not look supportive, but it is worth a try!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Venice, FL
Hands down the best bras ever! I am small chested and have always struggled with finding the perfect fit. Until I tried Calvin's and now all my undies are the perfect fit. I am a calvins believer if you have this issue try em!!! I'ts the best thing i ever did!
Sylvie K.
Sylvie K.
Lakewood
Very fashionable and also comfortable! High price plan but worth the design your name and the quality of the product. I was not disappointed at all by this purchase and I would recommend it to anybody looking to buy something like this.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Silver Spring, MD
I love the CK bra's. They fit perfectly and look nice under all the clothes I wear. The only thing that is disappointing is that the sizes tend to run smaller or are made for small women. But nonetheless I would recommend them
Victoria F.