BY CALVIN KLEIN

This smooth and seamless T-shirt bra with a discreet front closure insures an invisible fit under form-fitting clothes. see more...

abbey k.
Niles, OH
This bra is absolutely amazing! Being someone who has always had a bigger bust it is so nice to actually have a sports bra that fits me while giving me such good support.
Olivia A.
Granger, IN
This Calvin clien bra has great product each time and is great for what it's worth! This bra gives great support and freedom to its user. This bra has a underwire and could be not as comfortable for some. If you need something new to give a try this bra could just be perfect for you!
davaria M.
Hammond
this bra was very comfortable to say it was calvin klein bra the pros of wearing the bra is hat its fashionable and very comfortable and there are no cons in my opinion and honestly sometimes they can be pricey but its worth it and i would recommend the product to all my friends on instagram who love to model
Ana A.
Got one of these for my sister she loved it is find it to be a #waste of money because it is #expensive futon buy a single bra she loved it and it hasn't failed her yet definitely not something to buy on a budget I'd only #recommend if you want something of higher quality
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
This bra is very comfortable and has just a little bit of padding, enough so that it is secure. It is my go to T shirt bra and I plan to purchase the nude color as well for white T shirts. Very affordable and good alternative to Victoria's Secret. I recommend.
Christina C.
Venice, FL
Hands down the best bras ever! I am small chested and have always struggled with finding the perfect fit. Until I tried Calvin's and now all my undies are the perfect fit. I am a calvins believer if you have this issue try em!!! I'ts the best thing i ever did!
Courtney H.
San Antonio , TX
The cup was very comfortable and supportive. The band was comfortable, but too tight around my body type. In a sense, it was very effective. The price was pretty affordable. I do recommend trying it out. It may not look supportive, but it is worth a try!
Keziah S.
This bra was pretty good and supporting. It was very comfortable. Easy to put on and take off. Te bra was very effective and i didn't find it disappointing at all. I don't remember how much it costs. And yes I would recommend to any of my family and friends.
hailey b.
leechburg
i think this a very comfortable bra. it fits me very well and i loved that it wasn't that expensive. calvin klein never seems to disappoint me with anything. i also 10/10 reccomend there underwear. i would also recommend this bra to anyone out there.
Elsie G.
Los Angeles, CA
This bra looked cute and was my exact size bra, since I knew my size and was in hurry I took it home, as soon as I put it on it was disappointing. It had no support what so ever! Very flimsy no matter how much I tightened the straps and the back.
Victoria F.