BY CALVIN KLEIN

Ck One Red Cologne by Calvin Klein, Make a lasting impression when you wear ck one red by calvin klein. Released in 2014, ck one red combines aromatic notes of vetiver and suede with the sweet note of pear and herbal notes of ginger and black pepper to create an ambrosial blend that is sure to turn heads and make you stand out in a crowd. This men's fragrance is perfect to wear when you're giving a presentation at the office or meeting clients for drinks in the evening. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Shane D.
Shane D.
Very strong and manly smell, gives an aroma of a mens shower room after shaving , seems almost like a redwood scent to me, I usually prefer eternity Aqua for men, but this is a good alternative for the nights were you want to be bold and stand out.
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
My husband didn't like it for some reason it gave him a reaction when he would spray it on his be k but besides that it does smell really good
Franchesca C.
Franchesca C.
San Diego, CA
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my dad, and it smells really good. My dad wears it everyday for work and when I hug him I never want to let go.
Andreina B.
Andreina B.
ABSOLUTELLY DELICIOUS! I love it but I don't really like the bottle, I'm super clumsy so it could be really bad hahaha
FANNY M.
FANNY M.
I bought this cologne for my boyfriend and i really love the scent. i think its a good daily basis fragrance