Calvin Klein Obsession Night For Men Eau De Toilette uploaded by Wendy C.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Obsession Night is a fragrance appropriate for year-round wear but especially suitable for cold winter nights . It boasts of warm and fresh spicy, vanilla, and fruity accords that combine for a truly masculine aroma. First spray reveals artemisia, pear, grapefruit and cardamom. These top notes balance seamlessly with a middle consisting of musk and nutmeg. The cologne then settles into a sturdy base of patchouli, vetiver and vanilla. Men of all ages will enjoy this classy and smooth men's scent.

• How does this fragrance compare to ck1?2 Answers
  • What's one of your favorite fragrances of Calvin Klein 1 Answers
Megan W.
Hawley, PA
As a woman, this is my favorite cologne scent. My husband has been wearing this for years and the scent never gets old. It's a sexy scent and we were able to find it online for a reasonable price. I don't think they make it anymore so I'll be very upset when we can't find it anymore.
Mollie L.
I smelt this in a store once and it was so good I recommend it for your boyfriend or husband as a present! Buy something that you want your man to smell like. The bottle is very high quality as well !
C g.
calvin
This perfume smells really amazing. I use this product almost everyday. This bottle is super nice. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. Try this product out. It smells really good. I love the color of this bottle.
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
You wanna smell good? You want to stand out from the other guys in the room? You want to feel confident about yourself when you are talking to other people? THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU!

This is it by far the best cologne I've ever had, I just love it, and people around seems to really like the smell of it once I'm near them or I leave the room.
Kathy H.
Bellevue, WA
I have a very finicky body chemistry when it comes to perfumes and Obsession has been my fragrance for about 20 years. I always get complements on it when I wear it. A little goes a long way, and the fragrance will last all day. I'm not a fan of having my perfume announce my presence before I even enter the room, if you know what I mean, so 2 spritzes is all I need. That means that a bottle will last a long time if you keep it in a cool dark place.
Jaclyn T.
Shelby, IN
This is an okay scent but it wasn't anything like what was described or what was expected. It was a little too strong for my tastes. I bought it as a gift for my husband, but honestly I had to tell him that I would prefer it if he didn't wear it. What's weird about it is it smells totally different out of the bottle than it does on the body.
Anna H.
I bought this as a gift for my guy and loved the scent! not over powering like others he has tried! He never sneezed which is his main concern. Good value for the size of the bottle!
Samantha P.
Hemet, CA
This smells really good on a test strip. I bought it fro my husband and it did not mix very well with his body chemistry. It doesn't smell bad on him, I was just hoping that it would smell better than it does.
Christina Y.
Concord, NC
To sweet smelling - every time I smell it I get sick to my stomach. Very overpowering and strong. Did not like the smell and had to wash his clothes twice to remove the scent. Just to over the top
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Gorgeous scent! I prefer woody orientals, and this is exactly what this EDP is. There are some dark florals, too, which make this scent not seem too much like a men's cologne.
Jodi F.
How does this fragrance compare to ck1?
Helen M.