Calvin Klein Obsession Night For Men Eau De Toilette

by Calvin Klein

Obsession Night is a fragrance appropriate for year-round wear but especially suitable for cold winter nights . It boasts of warm and fresh spicy, vanilla, and fruity accords that combine for a truly masculine aroma. First spray reveals artemisia, pear, grapefruit and cardamom. These top notes balance seamlessly with a middle consisting of musk and nutmeg. The cologne then settles into a sturdy base of patchouli, vetiver and vanilla. Men of all ages will enjoy this classy and smooth men's scent.

I’ve had my eye on Calvin Klein Obsession Night For Men Eau De Toilette for some time; how would you describe the scent? I prefer dark, spicy, and woodsy (sometimes earthy) tones, but I can tolerate other scents as well.
How does this fragrance compare to ck1?
What's one of your favorite fragrances of Calvin Klein
Start your review of Calvin Klein Obsession Night For Men Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Hawley, PA
As a woman, this is my favorite cologne scent. My husband has been wearing this for years and the scent never gets old. It's a sexy scent and we were able to find it online for a reasonable price. I don't think they make it anymore so I'll be very upset when we can't find it anymore.
Hartford
These are just great products I am a female but I love how male colons smell I am addicted to Calvin Klein sprays they are that good .
Irving , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Macy's
I bought this fragrance for my dad 2 years back and he loved it . This fragrance is perfect for everyday . It has vanilla and fruity notes . It is a very long lasting fragrance. The bottle is nice . I would definitely recommend this to all the guys .
Burbank, CA
I smelt this in a store once and it was so good I recommend it for your boyfriend or husband as a present! Buy something that you want your man to smell like. The bottle is very high quality as well !
Summerville, GA
Love this smell my husband wears it and it's hard to keep my hands off iys just that sexy smell that makes u go oh wow
West Palm Bch, FL
Calvin Klein Obsession Night For Men Eau De Toilette uploaded by Isael M.
Un rico perfume, de una fragancia inigualable, pero no hay que esperar meno pues cuando hablamos de los perfumes de Calvin Klein estamos hablando de un perfume de calidad, la calidad se impone. Ya es el segundo que me compro pues me encanta... 🥰
Tucson
Great evening scent. Lots of compliments every time I've worn this. Last several hours but not overpowering. Perfect for a night out at the club or on a date.
Harrisville, NY
Didnt care for smell. Bought it for boyfriend he didnt mind it but I didnt care for it on him...maybe it just didnt blend well with his scent.
This product is fine, on men, but its to strong. This product is to expensive for its quality. When you spray it it leaves you smelling like you took a bath in some strong perfume water. Its
Since I love the original obsession I figured I would love this one and I absolutely do. I bought this for the hubby .... all smiles I recommend this one